{'en': 'Walk with diabetes', 'es': 'Caminar con diabetes'} Image

Walk with diabetes

DiabetesForo's profile photo   03/10/2010 9:30 a.m.

Hello!

We all know that walking is very important for many diseases.

I ask others his experience in the issue diabetes ... If I can't go for a walk for equis reasons, can I go some gym to walk on the tape? How many minutes do I recommend starting and what regular in the week??

Thank you very much!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/10/2010 9:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Tipodos:
Of course you can, although it is much more boring, but the case is to exercise.
How much to start? How many minutes, how many days a week?Well, everything depends on your form of form.
I do sports about 6 days a week for at least one hour but I have been doing physical activity for many years.
Start little by little, two or three days a week and gradually go increasing time in minutes and days .....: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/10/2010 10:09 a.m.

Hello Tipodos, I tell you the same, little by little until you are taking a bit of form .... Try 10 or 15 minutes a day, you can do it to do it 3 days a week at first, and you are increasing progressively.
Courage, see how good it will come to you.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/11/2010 5 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello I usually walk between 30 or 45 m, but with respect to the gym ... I also have a doubt that I hope that Velia or Prado can answer me and I would like to exercise more but I am afraid of the descent and I do not know how to do itWith the bomb, do I turn it off?And if not, how much percent do I put?Forgive typodos that has taken advantage of your question: Oops: but this topic has come from pearls :)

paula's profile photo
paula
03/12/2010 12:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.