{'en': 'Slow insulin at night and forgetfulness', 'es': 'Insulina lenta por la noche y olvido'} Image

Slow insulin at night and forgetfulness

Sergiov92's profile photo   09/11/2024 10:02 a.m.

Good morning,

Lately I have noticed that at night that is when I put the toujeo, I am quite tired and sleepy so there are literally that I do not know if I have put it on or I think I have put it 2 times (it sounds crazy) butThey are such repetitive actions that I hardly realize when I do them.

Do you usually sign up somewhere or do you have any advice so that these mini scares do not pass?

Sergiov92's profile photo
Sergiov92
09/11/2024 10:02 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I used to get the quick) before), I left it loaded on the bedside table.So I saw her when she was lying.300.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
09/11/2024 11:50 a.m.

I have an alarm on the mobile at 9 at night, I put it before dinner.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
09/11/2024 12:14 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Alarm and point it in the application of the sensor.

Although I also write it down in the notebook, which I still have from before, when I used the strips.

Grati's profile photo
Grati
09/11/2024 12:26 p.m.

I always wear it after dinner.And whenever I shed it in the mobile notes.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/11/2024 12:43 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I help me the Novonordisk Novopen electronic pen, at night I have the routine of taking the eutirox pill (hypothyroidism), clicking the slow and washing my teeth.

The pen investigates me how much I punctured and helps me a lot to avoid double punctures.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
09/11/2024 12:44 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Put on an alarm and followed that you sound click.

@Josemibi, Eurotirox do you take it at night? ... have you always told me better in the morning with an empty stomach and if you can expect half an hour before taking it better.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
09/11/2024 3:36 p.m.

@Anaisabel is going to better at night, in the morning I go just to do half an hour of waiting.Once the digestion is done to me it is going well for my nights.I have controlled the value in the analytics.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
09/11/2024 4:01 p.m.

Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

The Eurotinox takes half an hour before breakfast, on an empty stomach.The prospect puts it and that is what the doctor tells you.
For Latoujeo I have no forgetting problems I put it with the novorapid at dinner, both at the same time.
Years ago I had alarms, but in the end I didn't pay attention to them.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/11/2024 8:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
the Eurotinox takes half an hour before breakfast, fasting.The prospect puts it and that is what the doctor tells you.
For Latoujeo I have no forgetting problems I put it with the novorapid at dinner, both at the same time.
Years ago I had alarms, but in the end I didn't pay attention to them.

I know the prospect puts that regarding Eutirox, I simply comment in case someone helps.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
09/12/2024 11:37 a.m.

Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

I use alarm at night in the TLF, although it ever passes me and I was already lying I have agreed and had to get it to put it.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
09/12/2024 12:54 p.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

Hello, I use this application as a reminder of medicines, you can even tell you where you have punctured to rotate.It is free and the most complete I have found: Link

Vinilo0's profile photo
Vinilo0
09/12/2024 3:04 p.m.

DT2 desde 2004 | FreeStyle Libre 2 | Toujeo y Fiasp | Entre micros y cámaras

Put it on the toothbrush ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/12/2024 5:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Try to establish a fixed routine for insulin application.This can help the action feel more natural and will allow you to be more aware of when you do it.
Link

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
09/19/2024 12:51 a.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

My Nutri suggested to put an alarm and postpone as many times as necessary but not turn off until I have put it.It's the only thing that worked for me.Luck!

Luisa63's profile photo
Luisa63
09/22/2024 5:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.