Some already know me but I would like to know ...

so_shy's profile photo   03/12/2010 8:24 a.m.

How old are you?How many being diabetics?
I just debuted, as I said in a subject that I opened, that's why I thank those who are helping me, Lola, Sweety, Mamidejuan, Alea, Prado, Velia, Paula, Owash, Nana, Cloud .. thanks to all of you forLet me know the principle of this disease and that can be carried and must be very positive (I have many negative ions but I will try to eliminate them:-/)

A huge kiss like a big heart bathed in hot chocolate;)

so_shy's profile photo
so_shy
03/12/2010 8:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello "Chochi", but woman if I already told you!Oh, ayyy!What a mistake you have ... I have 38, well I have 12 days left to have 38 ...;) And since the 15th I am a diabetic, I met my husband with 23 and I carry insulin bomb because I am looking for a baby.I am also in anxiety treatment, uff!, My life is a roll ... :))

paula's profile photo
paula
03/12/2010 9:30 a.m.

Hello, so-shy.

In my case, diabetics is my daughter, who debuted at 8 years and now is 16.

Pass us some of those negative ions that you have left over, that we know how to recycle them: D The sense of humor can be a great weapon against negativity.
Cheer up.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/12/2010 9:31 a.m.

Well, I have 46 years old and debuted (what an ugly word hehehe) with 37 recentbut how it faces it "and I can't agree more .....: D
So SO_SHY RIGHT THAT PHRASE AND AFFILLING ..... A BESAZO

DiabetesForo
03/12/2010 10:16 a.m.

Hello:

I am 31 years old and I started with 12 years.So this year I will celebrate my 20 years with diabetes.I also debuted with the 12 newly fulfilled.I remember the discussion with my mother on my birthday because she did not want me to eat a lot of cake, since the head doctor had warned us that it could be diabetes, and I determined that the biggest piece for me.
And 20 years later I continue to eat the biggest piece on my birthday, that with extra dose of insulin.

You will see over time you laugh at the first moments.

A hug and many spirits.

lola's profile photo
lola
03/12/2010 11:52 a.m.

Good So_Shy ... That, that does not miss the good humor !!!

Well, I think I have already commented, but hey, as Lola debuted at 12 and I'm on my way to 30 ... So ... a few years too.Many of them, unfortunately, for total lack of information together with rebellion and with ... well, a little recommended recipe ... now I am with a little hem because I have not managed to dominate it after pregnancy ...(The hormones, which play very bad passes) ... and waiting for an insulin bomb to take care of my eyes and look for a little brother from here to a year or so ...

Many kisses and keep informing us how everything

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/12/2010 1:59 p.m.

Well, it happens to me like Alea, who like the one who has diabetes is my son I book my age :)) :)) ...
Well, as I told you in another thread, Juan has just turned 16 and in May he will have been with diabetes for 5 years.Until now their glycosylated ones have been fantastic, their most fantastic humor yet and their very normal life.Today he has gone with some friends to the Mascletá (I live in Valencia and we are of failures:?), He will be eaten around;Together with the subway bonus, the keys and mobile phone has taken insulin (it is more than to put in the pockets);

DiabetesForo
03/13/2010 6:39 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.