What about reactive strips?

juanjo's profile photo   03/18/2010 3:46 p.m.

I have received several messages on the reduction of reactive strips for diabetics, what happens? I am continuously reading Trinidad Jimenez about the savings proposal on the issue of medication spending, are they going to reduce us to diabetestype1 the number of controls?Does anyone know anything?I would like to know your Owash opinion, you know that I value it a lot.

juanjo's profile photo
juanjo
03/18/2010 3:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Juanjo

The explanation to the debate emerged is here:
It is the official document of the Department of Health, so that primary care doctors are guided when giving reactive strips recipes.
As you can see on page 9, type 1 put a maximum of 6 strips a day ... And type 2 with pills do not let them do controls.

Here: lie The computer system blocks access and does not allow more strips to be prescribed than they touch.
4.- The policy they follow is economically primar to doctors who reduce expenses and do not prevail those doctors who control their patients well ... There are firm European judicial sentences prohibiting this policy.
5.- In 2008 they reduced 13 million euros the expense lowering the margins of laboratories and pharmaceuticals (something that seems perfect) ... now they say they want to save 20 million annually.
6.- Each of the 5 strips work must reintegrate 25% of its sales to the Ministry ... a kind of revolutionary tax

In practice,
-If you are chronic (you collect the recipes month by month) you will have problems if you need more than 6 strips a day ----------- & GT;Written complaint to the SAIP (only way to change this).
- If you are not chronic and you go to the primary doctor, the doctor has to advance the date recipes and give you the following 2 or months ... it is likely that this is the only way to have no problems.
- At type 2, since the end of 2009 they are already suppressing the strips

At the ministry level, Trinidad Jimenez, has little to do (the competences are all transferred to the CCAA) ... and how little I liked:
Link ... 88972.html >>
- Equal the prices of certain medications to the genericians of the same class ... here so far they prohibited the expensive ones.
- Create a shopping center for certain products to generate better prices ...

Anyway, go bump that I have released: Shock:
If you have any questions asks ... but above all if you have problems, put in writing.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/19/2010 3:24 a.m.

Thank you very much, "you are a crack."

juanjo's profile photo
juanjo
03/19/2010 4:50 a.m.

Hi, Juanjo.

Apart from everything said by Owash, with whom I fully agree, I would not rule out going out in the press if the thing is complicated.The differences between autonomies are sometimes bleeding, and to the bureaucrats of healthrich, they are among the most generous in giving diabetic patients with everything necessary.

My daughter has no consumable or peg limit of any kind.They give it exactly what we ask, and without problems.

We must see the "mandamases" that good control is in the long run much cheaper than to pay for the complications of poorly controlled diabetes.

Let's see if the march of Güemes is spread and all who act like him are left.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/19/2010 8:14 a.m.

If we have to protest we will do it, this is to spend the hard and save the peseta.Group Torera should give them.

Nube's profile photo
Nube
03/22/2010 3:28 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.