{'en': 'Hello everyone, new in the forum', 'es': 'Hola a todos, nueva en el foro'} Image

Hello everyone, new in the forum

rominajaki's profile photo   03/22/2010 2:13 p.m.

Hello everyone,

Looking on the Internet I found this space which I read a lot and I thought it is very good, it really is what I need.

5 years ago I am type 1 diabetic but I never gave him the importance he should, as I did not want to accept what I have and I still do not do it.

I want to learn and deal with people who are in the same as me, I need your help and in what I can help you, I hope we can share things and become friends.

Kisses!

rominajaki's profile photo
rominajaki
03/22/2010 2:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Romina:

Welcome to the forum, here you will find many people in your very situation, willing to always help and also know very much.You found the fair site.

All the best,

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
03/22/2010 3:25 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Hello good!
Welcome to the forum!And you do well to decide to take care of you.Here we are for you to tell us about you, ask ...
A kiss and waiting to know more things about you.

sweety's profile photo
sweety
03/22/2010 3:26 p.m.

Thanks for the welcome, and I think that it is time to start taking care of myself, and I will help me.I tell you that I am 31 years old, I am from Cruz Alta, Córdoba, Argentina, I have a 9 -year -old boy, for which I want to be fine, it is my engine.I hope you tell me where you are.

rominajaki's profile photo
rominajaki
03/22/2010 3:43 p.m.

Hello!
I am also here that I am here. I encourage you to follow this forum, it motivates me to take care and learn more about diabetes. There are always people willing to help.

Welcome!!

cakemgia's profile photo
cakemgia
03/23/2010 2:47 a.m.

Hi Romina, welcome to the forum !!!
Tell us everything you want, here we are here to help in what we can .....

A kiss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/23/2010 4:15 a.m.

Hi Romina !!
Welcome !!, in my case the one who has diabetes is my son, since the age of 11, now he is 16.
Here most are from Spain, but it is great to have people anywhere in the world.We are lucky to have a common language with which to be able to communicate;).
Here are many very "knew" people on the issue of diabetes, so you don't abandon it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/23/2010 7:15 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.