diet

cabronias's profile photo   04/07/2010 12:29 p.m.

Hello, I am making a diet taking into account calories and the three macronutrients (hydrates, proteins and lipids).
To calculate the insulin dose I just have to take into account the hydrates or the whole set?

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
04/07/2010 12:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Insulin is calculated according to carbohydrates.
Proteins and fats do not raise glycemia alone, although they have to be taken into account as factors that can slow or distort the absorption of hydrates.
Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/07/2010 12:35 p.m.

How strange to answer Alea hehehe you are the bomb you are always there thank you very much

So theory if I like a chicken and salad breast for dinner, I shouldn't prick, but I don't think it's like that.Why are they only proteins? The breast has or hydrates and the salad practically nothing ¡¡:?:

cabronias
04/07/2010 12:38 p.m.

You will have to try and see if you need or not.The proteins if I pass my glycemia a lot and late, from 3 or 4 hours of having eaten and although I have not tried carbohydrates.
With that dinner and if I did not eat hydrates I would not insulin until an hour after having finished and little if the breast of breast is not very large.

DiabetesForo
04/07/2010 12:48 p.m.

You will have to try and see if you need or not.The proteins if I pass my glycemia a lot and late, from 3 or 4 hours of having eaten

This part is what I do not understand, it is supposed to metabolize without insulin, and do not become glucose?
Lo de la cena era hipotetico si solo ceno eso me muero ¡¡¡¡ ademas mido 176 y peso 67 kilillos ,precisamente estoy haciendo una dieta para subir algo de peso en el gimnasio.Intento que todas las comidas sean equilibradas en cuanto a nutrientes.I just asked about the breast to calculate the dose.

cabronias
04/07/2010 12:55 p.m.

This post talks about the subject:

As for the weight, as you go down from glycosilada you will rise slightly weight.

DiabetesForo
04/07/2010 2:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.