Some diabetes education course

Nadie's profile photo   04/13/2010 7:29 a.m.

Hello, I wanted to ask if anyone knows about any course about nutrition or education in diabetes that deserves the penalty is that here in my Galician community, at least in the city where I reside, they go from everything about that issue with saying that they send meAlways put the same quantity of it was and from the HC they did not explain anything ... greetings to all and thank you very much

Nadie's profile photo
Nadie
04/13/2010 7:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, nobody.

I do not know the subject in Galicia, but I happen to you, while someone can guide you, the website that many of us consider "head" about diabetological education: www.clinidiabet.com

Have you asked in any diabetics association in your area?They can advise you on educators.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/13/2010 11:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Here you have two recent and that can be done online, they are from the Dialibre Clinic, see the topics for more information.;)

Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
02/20/2017 9:36 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.