Hello, I'm new

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/26/2010 5:58 p.m.

Hello, I am a mother of a 3 -year -old boy 3 months ago.The first weeks were very hard you already imagine.Now we are on the honeymoon and a little calmer but for me the nights are not as before.I do not sleep and I keep thinking why my son?I guess it will sound familiar.I cannot avoid having faith and security that my son will know the cure for this and that his life will become as before. Although I must recognize that he has given me a lesson on how to accept the disease, not being able to eat sweets,The punctures, the blood glucose controls, are for him how to wash their teeth. I have to believe that they will find the cure because if it would not be much harder.
Now we are only with the Levemir tomorrow and Night.LAST HEMO 6.9.We will enjoy the honeymoon while it lasts.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/26/2010 5:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Azucena, is very hard at the beginning, but is overcoming.My daughter started with 5 years, now she has 21, and without any problem.Live very quiet and I, now, too.
Take advantage of the honeymoon to learn and inform you, which is the basis of control.
The new treatments are improving the quality of life, although not at the speed we would like.
A hug

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/26/2010 6:15 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I encourage Azuzena, you will soon be an endocrine expert and you will see that our life is normal if you take care of yourself.

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
04/27/2010 9:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.