New girl in the forum, but not in diabetes

sHiiCah's profile photo   04/27/2010 5:51 p.m.

Hello, I am new in this forum but I am not new in the diabetic disease, I am 21 years old and I have been with diabetes (and what I have left): P and nothing I got well, but and I had a couple of timesTo the hopital for loss of sugar, the last time I was 32 grams and I don't know, I am still small and I am very scared, although I have not yet assisted it for 6 years, I noche, sometimes I think it opens badly in this life so thatI have this disease, it was very healthy and suddenly ... it ate a lot, it urinated many times a day, I was very thirsty .... You told my father to go to the doctor to see what it can be, and nothing took me out that I hadMore than 400 grams, I neither scared me nor anything, because in reality I did not know that what that number was, nor what meant nor anything, and nothing we went to the hospital and that same night they entered me, I did not really know that it happened to me, I needed to tell me what I had, they only told me that I had a disease that was diabetes, I didn't know that it was that, if it was good or bad, but in reality or worse diseases than diabetes, and nothing esstube ayi 7 bitter days heheheAnd they explained to me that my pancreas did not work and with the insulin helps (although I did not know or click on me) I was very afraid of everything and I could cry of Ayi ... but well Ihehe ... and I still have afraid, I listen to manyThings because they are not very good, sometimes I am super good and sometimes I get into abagon, I do not see people with good health and I with my silent illness, but neither do anyone I have what I have and oh day I cry, because I don'tI know what will be my last day, I want to get to be old and healthy ... I thank you goodForum and exciting me, because I thought that the only diabetic was me :)) I don't know anyone the truth !!Hehehe and thanks Day Apollo, and nothing truths that I don't drink anything from Alcol, but smoking tobacco if I smoke, I want to take away, but I am hehehe thanks thank you Day many information thanks;) Many greetings from Seville: D many kisses: D: D: D

sHiiCah's profile photo
sHiiCah
04/27/2010 5:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

shiicah said:
I am new in this forum but I am not new in the diabetic disease, I am 21 years old and I have 6 years with diabetes (and what I have left): PAnd nothing got it well, but and gone a couple of times to the hopital for loss of sugar, the last time I was 32 grams and I don't know, I am still small and I am very scared, although I have been assimilated for 6 years, I still have not assimilated it,Noce, sometimes I think I open badly in this life to have this disease, it was very healthy and suddenDoctor to see what it can be, and nothing took me out that I had more than 400 grams, I neither scared myAnd that same night they entered me, I did not really know that I was happening to me, I needed me to tell me what I had, they only told me that I had a disease that was diabetes, I did not know that it was that, if it was good or bad, but in reality there areWorst diseases that diabetes, and nothing esstube ayi 7 bitter days hehehe and explained that my pancreas did not work and with insulin helps (although I did not know or click on me) I was very afraid of everything and I would jarize to cry ayi .... butWell, hehehe ... and I'm still afraid, I listen to many things there that are not very good, I am super good and sometimes I get inBagon, I do not see people with good health and I with my silent illness, but I don't tell him eitherWhat I have and oh I cry, because I don't know what my last day will be, I want to get to be old and healthy ... I thank you, I am very good, I hope to be like this for a long time and nothing with the love of the family andTake care of myself to the forest, and nothing the other day I found this forum and exciting me, because I thought that the only diabetic was me :)) I do not know anyone the truth !!Hehehe and thanks Day Apollo, and nothing truths that I don't drink anything from Alcol, but smoking tobacco if I smoke, I want to take away, but I am hehehe thanks thank you Day many information thanks;) Many greetings from Seville: D many kisses: D: D: D

ani's profile photo
ani
12/06/2015 7:33 p.m.

WOMAN'S WOMAN !!!that this must be made;It is not an unimportant toy but, little by little you are going to find out everything you have to do to lead a little better life, I started my 15anos and I have already carried almost 54 of Diabètes !!!So to work and not decay at all !!!!It has all of us in this forum to count joy and sorrows, a sweet greeting ani

ani's profile photo
ani
12/06/2015 7:38 p.m.

Hello @shiicah welcome !!I joined the forum a week ago and it is a great decision.Here we all have the same and we can support and give advice.All the best!!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
12/07/2015 12:33 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.