We are looking for volunteers

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/03/2010 5:38 p.m.

CRIC ... CRIC .... CRIC

Well, my offer is still standing, we have a free square in the car for some volunteer who wants to go on Oviedo on 29.

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
05/10/2010 3:58 p.m.

Anapp

If they do not want to give much publicity, I should not be the one who air this issue.If you want to have some Fede support, they have nothing more to ask for it, because we are all expectant for all this to go ahead.And of course, if they want to advertise at some point because they are interested as a marketing strategy, from Fede will be delighted to collaborate.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
05/11/2010 11:15 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

I think it is not about advertising but about getting this not to stop due to lack of volunteers, simply ... If patients do not collaborate in this you will tell me who is going to do it.

But come on, at this point I will not surprise myself either.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/11/2010 12:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Owash, the theme of volunteers must be with an express request from them, I do not have that authorization.We are talking here to try to maintain some discretion, so a priori, I understand that airing the four winds in our magazine "Diabetes Fede", for example, is not precisely discretion.That is why I said in my above comment that if they want, I suppose that in Fede they would have the doors open to request that help.But if first of all, and above that stealth that was suggested from here, they are interested in that calling the magazine, from Fede will have no paste to advertise and try to get some more volunteer.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
05/11/2010 12:28 p.m.

This is the difference, it is not about making a "to the beast" diffusion, but of moving the information to certain sectors, places and groups that can contribute.
And for that, Fede should be ideal ... because he has (or should have) the necessary contacts.
I think there is a big difference between advertising and collaborating.

As is obvious, the magazine has its periodicity and to the heights that we are does not give time to spread it because of the route you indicate.

DiabetesForo
05/11/2010 1:06 p.m.

Gondrullo, I think Owash has explained it perfectly.
It is about using the mouth-orja, among the acquaintances.I think that between the absolute secret and the publication at 4 winds there is a middle ground that is the one that interests us: to speak with the acquaintances who can be likely to be volunteers or to inform in turn to other possible volunteers.
For example, I have informed by phone to the president of the Cantabrian Association, and he told me that he will talk to a few people, including endocrine, patients and some manager of other associations.

It is that the information reaches the interested parties, not to publish anything until there are results.I think it's not so difficult to understand.

In any case, if life is very complicated, leave it.There is no obligation.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/12/2010 10:32 a.m.

My son is very young and cannot participate, he entered to thank you for your collaboration, hopefully these tests come out conclusions that lead us to advances to improve the quality of life and control, would kiss you all for being so generous and participate in a studythat can benefit so many people.Well, luck, and you will tell us how it has gone.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
05/12/2010 11:24 a.m.

I am new, and I still do not have the insulin bomb, hopefully the study serves for the future, and facilitate things to people who have diabetes
I sign up for possible studies if I can, if I meet the requirements
All the best,

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/12/2010 1:17 p.m.

Thanks, Anabeg.
At the moment, the volunteers who are needed have to be bomb users, but it is appreciated by you.
There will be occasion, sure.

Health

DiabetesForo
05/12/2010 1:56 p.m.

Good afternoon.
I am Emagazar, an insulin -dependent diabetics since the age of 7, so I have been with diabetes.
I have been insulin bomb for 5 years and peak, now an IR 2020 animas.
I have read in the forum that you are looking for voluntary people for a test, and I would be interested.
Where can I register?Any phone?
I have read the conditions of the initial post and meet all.
Atte.
Last Hemo: 8.8

emagazar's profile photo
emagazar
05/18/2010 11:14 a.m.

Emagazar, thanks for your offer.I spend a private message with my phone and we talk, okay?
Health

DiabetesForo
05/18/2010 11:47 a.m.

Understood, Alea.

I have commented on my association, we will try to locate some, but unfortunately, here the pumps on the fingers of one hand ... and there are almost plenty of fingers ...

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
05/19/2010 5:54 a.m.

Thank you, Gondrullo.
With which each one does what is in their hand, we will get it.
At the moment, there are 6 confirmed volunteers, so we already have half.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
05/19/2010 8:03 a.m.

Has anyone talked to the Foundation?When helping they are usually the first, what do you think?

Beky's profile photo
Beky
05/20/2010 7:16 p.m.

Good idea, Beky can you take care of you?
I'm still looking for
Health

DiabetesForo
05/21/2010 8 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.