One Touch Ultra glucose meter

kekiya's profile photo   05/23/2010 1:27 p.m.

Very good!
I wanted to ask you a question, especially if anyone has one touch glucose meter, from Lifescan.
I have always had since debut, this meter brand, and the truth that has always done very well. The first thing I had, after a few years, called me those of Lifestan to my house to change it for the newest model tothe one that had, at any cost. Well, they changed it to me a few years ago to the one touch ultra.Well, according to the web, it doesn't appear, and its new version appears, one touch ultra 2, and many people already have it. I don't know if mine has already become obsolete and over time they withdraw it ....I don't know how this works.Who have it ... They called you from Lifescan to change it?Did you ask for change?
Thanks and greetings!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
05/23/2010 1:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The way to obtain meters is very varied.
My daughter now uses the Opium X-CEED (because it measures the ketones in blood), but has used the One Touch Ultra and has 4. One gave it to it in a summer camp.Another gave it to the outpatient, so that he had one of reserve.The third, a one touch ultra smart, sent it to the house and in 4th, the One Touch Ultra Easy, the nurse was given.

I suppose it depends on who touches you, but there is something that does not fail, and that is that who does not cry, does not mam.You ask, and some will fall.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/23/2010 5 p.m.

Hehehehe, man, I do not want to have many meters.Carry in the bag, in case the flies. This second, I buy my boyfriend online, nothing, not cost much, and it is good for me since he uses the strips of the one touch ultra. But the one touch ultra, I am seeing that alreadyThey do not, or that has been outdated and does not appear on the web, and have the new version, the one touch ultra 2 ... and that is why, as they called me again to renew it, and this time not yet.... Well, I don't know whether to call and "ask" to change it or not ... and I don't know if you all have or have changed the house, or on the contrary you continue to have the old

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
05/24/2010 4:42 a.m.

Do not hesitate to call, surely they change it without problem, I use the ultra smart and they sent me the one touch ultra to have a replacement because I asked for it and then the mini without asking for it .... Anyway the new one should nothave barely differences with the usual.

DiabetesForo
05/24/2010 5:19 a.m.

Hello, I have the ultraeasy Onetouch if it is the oldest that or not the tngo dsd q m Dianostico the diabetes (oil one year) m gave it the nurse and not and change it should be changed every so often?Because I have no idea if you ask for the house t they send it for free not? greetings and forgive ignorance :)

rocio's profile photo
rocio
05/28/2010 6:45 a.m.

sites to give us a glucometer:
- Educator nurse
- Pharmacy
- Diabetic Association
- Own laboratory (always saying that we do 8-10 controls a day)

Don't even think about paying anything for a glucometer

Current Lifescan glucometers:

DiabetesForo
05/28/2010 2:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.