conductors for more convenient technologies of I

DiabetesForo's profile photo   05/23/2010 7:23 p.m.

Hello,
My name is Charles Hopkins.I am a student at the University of Cambridge the United Kingdom, studying for an Mphil in Biological Science company.I am currently doing a research project, the “conductors for the most convenient technologies of injection”.The aim of my project is to understand the regional variations in the use of the devices of the injection of insulin through the United Kingdom, the E.E.U.U., of Spain and of Germany, in order to change the face of the treatment ofInsulin all over the world.Apart from economic editions I would like to understand diabetic patient preferences and improve patient needs.If you could take some moments to complete my rapid exam ( Link)
His help would be very grateful.
Sincerely.
Charlie Hopkins
Master's in Bioscience Enterprise 2009/10
Cambridge University
Email-<!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/23/2010 7:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Is this link reliable?Can you give more info about it?I am in favor of collaborating with everything that contributes to helping and advancing in the issue of diabetes.But you always have the doubt due to the many unpresentables that circulate through the network.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
05/25/2010 7:40 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Gon, I do not know if it is reliable, but in case it contributes in some way to studies to improve the quality of life, I have answered it.It does not carry 10 seconds.
Above all I have influenced the importance of dose reliability.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/25/2010 8:18 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I don't know if it is reliable, apart from the fact that the translation is brought, but since it does not ask for personal data, I have also answered it.
Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/25/2010 8:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.