Hello everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crispa's profile photo   05/27/2010 3:29 p.m.

Hello, as many here I am new in the forum, however not in what diabetes.I am type 1 diabetics from my 8 years, which translates into 18 long years with this lifestyle.Yes, lifestyle, at first it was very hard for me and I wondered what I had done to deserve this, but over time I understood that it doesn't really make me very different from others and that I can do what I wantas long as you are reviewing my levels of sugar.I have had good times and others not so much but I try to get the most out of this experience.

I hope to find a lot of support and all the councils of the world in this forum, and I am glad to find people who have lived the same as me and can understand each of the stumbling blocks that we have in life.

Crispa's profile photo
Crispa
05/27/2010 3:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Crispa, you debuted at the same age as my daughter, although she is only 16 now.
Your experience is very valuable.Here we all learn and all, to the extent that we can, teach or help, so I hope you participate and tell us more things, such as what kind of treatment you carry and what experiences you have in this.

Welcome home

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/27/2010 4:09 p.m.

Hello Alea, I tell you that my treatment consists of Lantus and Novorapid, with two doses of Lantus a day, which is something atypical but it has worked for me for 3 years.However, the doctor wants to make the change to insulin bomb, so I am investigating the Medtronic bomb that they plan to put.

I appreciate all the information that can give me the subject since I don't know much about this.

Crispa's profile photo
Crispa
05/27/2010 4:24 p.m.

Well, in this forum there is a good number of insulin bomb users, including my daughter, which carries the Paradigm 722 of Medtronic.

Stop by the section of "Insulin Pumps and other devices" of this forum and there you can have the information you need.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/27/2010 4:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.