{'en': 'Sport in the gym', 'es': 'Deporte en el gimnasio'} Image

Sport in the gym

Davbbit's profile photo   09/13/2024 9:49 p.m.

If you have Instagram, look for Miguel Sambrona ((@Miguelambrona)) and Enformacondiabetes (David Gil I think it's called), and if you drive English, look at Dr. Keith Runyan videos on the YouTube.I have been with 10 units for 5 years, the key to me is sport, I make a lot, and little carbohydrates.
Greetings

Alerr's profile photo
Alerr
09/18/2024 1:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

aer said:
If you have instagram lookingRunyan.I have been with 10 units for 5 years, the key to me is sport, I make a lot, and little carbohydrates.
Greetings

And you have fast?I suppose it clear that I am on a honeymoon, but I think that if you exercise a lot and eat less carbon than a normal person ... or I want to believe 😅

Name's profile photo
Name
09/18/2024 4:39 p.m.

DM1 mayo 2024 (31 años)
Toujeo 5uds

Never fast active when I'm going to exercise.When I make strength, more than 150mg/L rises, but then I go down without having to put anything for long enough time, I would try to see me without putting myself to see if it goes down or not (unless you eat clearly).Swimming is the only thing that glucose lowers me, I can tell you that when I am going to swim I can get off 200mg/l to 80 mg/l without great efforts in a training (I am a life of a lifetime, I laugh a lot when they speak that theSwimming is an aerobic sport).I believe that it depends on each one, its musculature, metabolism, what you eat before and type of food (Yo Lowcarb) and the evolution of their disease.
I would try to reduce carbohydrates so at first, to be able to put the minimum of insulin and do a lot of daily exercise ... but I tell you what served me and serves me

Alerr's profile photo
Alerr
09/19/2024 9:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If we fulfill all this, we will be the healthiest people on the planet:
Link INTENSE.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
09/19/2024 9:37 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.