Hello everyone

Bylma's profile photo   05/29/2010 5:29 a.m.

Hello everyone!!!I am 23 years old and barely two weeks that I discover that I have type 1. I am with Apidra's guideline in the meals and Lantus once a day!I am a nurse and that helps me handle with insulin and understand what it consists of but still sometimes surpasses me !!Adapting life to so much change ... I spend the dead day of sleep and decay! And I do not dare much to make life out of CSA, I am afraid of hiccups that now with the adaptation of the doses from time to time I haveSome ... and Pufff is too much!
I discovered the forum and I loved it!
I hope to collaborate TB!
All the best!!

Bylma's profile photo
Bylma
05/29/2010 5:29 a.m.

Debut 2010,Tipo I.Apidra+Lantus. Glico 7,3% :(

Hello, bylma.

It is normal for the principy to be hard.Everything is new and adaptation is a process that takes time, but it is achieved.Your preparation as a nurse and a positive attitude will help you to be easier.
The logical thing is that you have a thousand doubts, especially at the beginning, but here you have us to give you a hand.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/29/2010 10:29 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome bylma,
Here we all understand what you are happening and how you feel, so do not hesitate to go here to tell us how you are doing, your doubts, or even vent.
A kiss and a lot of encouragement.

DiabetesForo
05/29/2010 2:53 p.m.

Jelouuu

Welcome...

What is life to adapt?:-/ ... Nothing, adapts diabetes to your life, not the other way around .... the schedules are maintained, the activities are maintained, the work is maintained ... just that certain things must be done: to click, measure yourself, tell rations ... nothing normal things but that we have to do ... and we have to do them at any time or situation: cinema, in the purchase, at work, in a bar ....

Hypos are usually avoidable in a high percentage when we have a time of evolution (we already know our reactions) and prevent sufficiently (glycemia, fundamentally) when there are activities that can cause it.

The principle is hard, very hard ... fears, ignorance, many new things .... but we all get ahead.

DiabetesForo
05/30/2010 5:23 a.m.

Welcome to the Bylma sweet club, you'll see how your doubts help you and clear, they are fantastic.

A kiss

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
05/30/2010 9:42 a.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Thank you very much to everyone !!!You are charming! Although of course we are very sweet people: P
The FINDE HA SIO RARE I have been in Altibajoss Pro Weno little by little !!Patienceaa

Bylma's profile photo
Bylma
05/30/2010 6:17 p.m.

Thank you very much to everyone !!!You are charming! Although of course we are very sweet people: P
The FINDE HA SIO RARE I have been in Altibajoss Pro Weno little by little !!Patienceaa

Bylma's profile photo
Bylma
05/30/2010 6:17 p.m.

Hi bylma, my name is Oscar and I'm also a nurse.I want to give you many spirits and tell you that this disease will not be able to do you, much less.I have been with her for 22 years and here you have me, healthy as an apple, 0 complications and leading a normal life. Of course I have my ups and downs, but I always learn from the experience and try not to make mistakes.

So you know, optimism and here you have me for what you need.

A hug: d

Figaro_enf's profile photo
Figaro_enf
06/07/2010 4:08 p.m.

Thank you very much Oscar !!
There I keep learning every day a little further and in front !!

Bylma's profile photo
Bylma
06/07/2010 6:18 p.m.

I take you a year of advantage, and although at first it costs a bit to adapt, in a few months you will have controlled it.And you will continue with your normal life.

My weekend: Saturday, at 5 in the morning standing, 300 km to go to Barcelona with a van full of furniture, eggs with bacon for lunch, place 30 square meters of platform, eat, climb and mount all the furnitureFrom the van, and return to home, where I arrived at 11 at night ....... It was obviously a much higher activity than any other Saturday.Therefore, measurements every two hours of work, and to correct with cookies or fruit if it was going down.

On Sunday another work rat in the morning, family barbecue, and in the afternoon to dive a ratillo even if it was in the aquarium ... the same thing, my activity changes, I measure me a little more often to avoid surprises.As Owash told you: Adapt your diabetes to your life.

I encourage that with this you can also lead a much healthier life.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
06/08/2010 3:44 a.m.

Welcome bylma !!!
I am the mother of a girl with diabetes, now she has 12 and started with 5 and you see, we try to make a life of the most normal.Of course, as they tell you there are things to learn about how the exercise, mood, influence.How to count carbohydrates and the amount of insulin you need to cover them or to correct hyperglycemia ... at first it seems a lot (although I suppose you have an advantage for your profession), but you will see how you are a short time you are a whole expert... In any case, here we are for what you need.
A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/09/2010 5:51 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome to the bylma forum!

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
12/22/2010 10:32 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.