Doubts with guidelines

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/13/2010 1:12 p.m.

First of all, I hope my post is in the right forum.

Hello, I am a nursing student and I am very interested in the issue of diabetes.In classes it is not that he deepens much in what I would like to know.It is very clear that who knows how this problem works perfectly are those who have it at home, so I go to this forum.
I would like someone to tell me how a normal day is, what limits they have to increase or decrease the units depending on their glycemia, and as they handle when they are going to do sports in terms of diet and insulin administration.

Greetings and thank you very much in advance.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/13/2010 1:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!It is a very broad question that you do.The best thing is that you read the forum issues, which will answer you to all your doubts.
Greetings :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/13/2010 1:45 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I the theme of sport thanks to the insulin pump and the sensor that I carry I can avoid hypoglycemia while I do sports.I think you would like to know about the people who administer insulin through the ball.I always take a diet that is managed by a dietitian and I have the sugar wondering more or less.Merendar Danone with nuts and if I'm going to do sports and sugar just put fruit too.The issue of how to know the administration of insulin in my case is the same bomb that calculates me according to rations to be taken and the sugar that I have to administer.If I know that I am going to do a sport or something that will make me burn sugar I correct the bomb and make me administer less.

carmen84martinez's profile photo
carmen84martinez
03/21/2019 2:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.