Here I am Alea

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/21/2010 5:24 a.m.

QUEKIERILLA does not enter and register, even with so much bachelor and so much bachelor's degree and so much punch to the expense of fabric giving the time key, there were 700 hours, that if the Islad Fidji, that if the rock mountains hahahaha uf that liaso, theMia punch it, I have been on the wrist of my relay hahahaha

Po ná, who yesterday chatting with the synepar - Doña Alea de la Patriakerida- told me that it would pass me through this place, and as a kajajajajaja

Several things, I'm glad to meet again with my friends and the plas

Evenke the entrance has been informal, for those who do not know me, I am Jose Luis, I have been fighting for 5 years with my daughter's diabetes (and with my daughter for 21 years Jajajaj) and even since I debuted made an appearance in presence in presence inMy forum (the Ke is now Mayamin), I will also be Aki in case I can get the shoulder

Marisa made, for what do you do not throw me from the feisbu-orjas hahahaha

A hug for the world

Jose Luis

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/21/2010 5:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well welcome !!!!And that the gods of the lowlands help you with your girl, that in those years you still have some struggle ... in my time the adolescence lasted you until 18 (that to whom it had not been removed before aGuantazo), now it seems that it lasts until 28 ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
06/21/2010 5:34 a.m.

hahaha welcome Jose Luis;) And I hope you visit us often ...

DiabetesForo
06/21/2010 5:35 a.m.

Hahaha, finally the illustrious doctor worth accepting our invitation and has found the road to the Ruta de la Plata, without GPS or Na.

Well that, Selu, what welcome and congratulations, that is our saint (well, yours only half, that the other half is from San José) :))

A hug

DiabetesForo
06/21/2010 8:28 a.m.

Welcome Seluarca ... finally a health professional: Mrgreen: ... we already have Carnaza :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
06/21/2010 4:59 p.m.

Welcome .......... And you don't get scared that my daughter is only 9 months ..................: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
06/22/2010 4:04 a.m.

Welcome, Seluarca !!!A pleasure to have you here: P
Oh Nacho, Plum ... you don't have na, hahahahaha.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
06/22/2010 5:09 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Thank you friends, this smells like a forum as always: D ,,,,,,,,,,, Forensa Where?It is time for the jjajaja birra

Nacho grab the kicio of the Paciencieria hahaha that are curves, hahahahaha 9 months?Ufffff does not that you will, good time you will see how it flies

Peaso Abraso Plater@s and others

DiabetesForo
06/22/2010 6:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.