Vibratory platform and diabetes?

laya's profile photo   07/06/2010 2:09 p.m.

Hello!!!

I would like to know if someone has a vibratory platform.Whether to be diabetic or not, there are contraindications.

I want to buy one, but I don't know if being diabetics I will be able to.He says if you have a serious diabetes.But that is not my case.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Thank you very much in advance.

laya's profile photo
laya
07/06/2010 2:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I would like to know what is the difference between serious and non -serious diabetes: mrgreen:

I have no experience with vibratory platform, but my advice: an elliptical, the Wii-Sport or go to Corre-Pasear.They are the best exercises in the world.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/07/2010 3:57 a.m.

Hi Nacho
I have read that serious diabetes are:
That you get ulcers in the body, amputations, and I suppose it will also be if you are admitted every two by three, if you are poorly controlled, if you give you very continuous lows, if you lose knowledge, etc.

Then ... I do sports, I can do 50 km with the bike, I also go out walking through the mountain.And I have an elliptical but I don't like anything.It is super hard.

And I want that if one day I cannot go out with the bike, because I am working, I have gone to class, or for the time I can do something, to maintain.
And you are right that it is better to have sports than the machine,
Greetings Ana

laya's profile photo
laya
07/07/2010 5:06 a.m.

Vibratory platforms have proven benefits, Peeeeero ... They have contraindications and precautions.It is not as harmless as getting into a static bike.You can't do more time than indicated, for example.And as for diabetes, the main contraindication it can have is relative to the vascular theme.If you have circulatory problems, it is not advisable.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
07/07/2010 5:18 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hi Gondrullo
I do not have circuing problems.for now.
I already have k do the time k says.
You know for a product to take the bomb.
Esk the safest k put it on me, and I would not happen if something happened.
Thanks for answering a greeting

laya's profile photo
laya
07/07/2010 5:28 a.m.

Hello,

I have used it with bomb and nothing happens.I do not like me (because nothing is progressed), it is going well to relax the muscles, but nothing more.Well, it's an opinion, the same if you are very constant if progress is made

tica's profile photo
tica
07/07/2010 6:39 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

The problem is that people's tendency is to think that these induced or passive exercise devices are little less than miraculous.And almost always (not to say always) their greatest benefits are achieved in conjunction with: rigorous diet and physical exercise.That is, the exercise is the authentic health generator and benefits practiced regularly.
People usually think that an electrostimulator belt, a vibratory platform ... will achieve what has not been done in a lifetime;mold the figure, remove ass, etc. etc.And as I have said, everything happens to exercise regularly, and if you want, complement it with therapies such as a vibratory platform, electromusculation, etc.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
07/07/2010 7:54 a.m.

I don't know if the message goes for me.But I use the Platform to the gym before and after spinning because they say it is best to use the before and after an aerobic activity.At no time have I said that it will use it as a substitute for physical exercise.And in my case I have no use ... Well the only thing I got was a good headache due to the shit of vibrations.And before someone says that was because it was bad, the platforms were from Power Plate Pro 5 that cost about € 10,000

tica's profile photo
tica
07/07/2010 9:24 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, I have not customized my message.Forgive if you have understood it.I have said that it is a very frequent tendency to think of a miraculous character of such an apparatus, but its true effectiveness (which they have) is in conjunction with the "complete pack";Diet and sport.Actually what I wanted to say is that I encourage you to combine those elements so that your sessions with the device are even more effective and you will see results.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
07/08/2010 8:55 a.m.

Don's Worry !!!Don't worry gondullo.Misunderstand the message.It seems to me abusda people who believe that by putting on a platform they will get fit, and I believed that I had given you the feeling that type of person was: p.
Returning to the subject, I think that at carrying the pump nothing happens and if you prefer, it can be disconnected while using the platform, at most they recommend 20 minutes in a row and one hour without the pump you can be without any problem

tica's profile photo
tica
07/08/2010 10:20 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Thank you all !!!!
I exercise and it was to do both.
Anyway I will tell my endocrium to see what he tells me.that each person is a world.
A kiss for everyone and thank you very muchssssss

laya's profile photo
laya
07/08/2010 11:08 a.m.

Vibration I suppose that it will affect among other things the subcutaneous absorption of insulin, accelerating it, and accelerating metabolism as another sport I imagine that the risk of unexpected hypoglycemia will increase.The main concern is the joints that are not as strong as we think.Other vascular risks I don't know ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/26/2010 12:10 p.m.

Hello Laya, in this study Link Talk about exercises on vibratory platforms can decrease up to 15% both the amount of blood glucose.Check out a look and help you.
I also recommend that you take a look at the different exercises that can be performed on vibratory machines. Link
Here you will find routines, tables ...
All the best.

vibratorias's profile photo
vibratorias
06/05/2020 10:55 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.