Hospitalization by bomb?

laya's profile photo   07/09/2010 10:50 a.m.

HELLO GOOD!!!!
I am super happy !!!!!
I have gone to the endocrine and everything is phenomenal.
And he told me that he puts the bomb.
That he asks for it and I have to do the course.
When do they put it hospitalized?
I think I read that.
Thank you very much for listening
A kiss to allssssss

laya's profile photo
laya
07/09/2010 10:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Laya, first congratulations !!!: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen: It's great, and second, it's going!They do not enter you, they only do that to the little children and you are not?Don't worry, they put it in January this year and now I am supercontent, in fact I would not return to the bowling or crazy, ask what you want here to do the rock not a hand, an arm! ...:)

paula's profile photo
paula
07/09/2010 2:23 p.m.

Thanks for answering.
My name is Ana K I haven't said it.HA HA
Esk When I have arrived at the endocrine, the nurse says, wait a moment that the doctor is putting a pump for a girl.
Then my mother says I think you enter you, but I no longer Stoy Segura.
The truth is that I am no longer a girl I go for 27 years hehe.
A question?How much do you put on the catheter hurts your puncture?Schec as I have seen and I see that it is so triggered.
It gives me a little yuyu :?
Is pump handling complicated?
Does anyone know what Bomb they put in the Castellon hospital?
I have not asked him, and they have only told me that they asked me.
Ah!Another question .... You only inject insulin fast, right?

Thanks for a whole kiss Ana: Mrgreen:

laya's profile photo
laya
07/09/2010 4:15 p.m.

Quiet, Laya.
My daughter Tampoc was admitted.
At first they will monitor you more intense and, little by little, they will be released.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/09/2010 6:23 p.m.

Well, almost better to hospitalize, the Endo or the educator goes so many times that he would almost won time ...

DiabetesForo
07/11/2010 6:25 a.m.

Hi Ana, well answering your question, then ... wherever you wear it if you see that you can't stand it because you take it off and you get another new one elsewhere, but let's have that happened to me only a couple of times,And at the beginning it is a little scary because as you have said it is with fast insulin, but it goes droplet and very good the truth: d.As for what Oswas has said, well I don't know in the community of Valencia as they will do but here in Castilla La Mancha the consultations are online, download the pump and the meter data and the next day my endocrine sends me theReport and the necessary adjustments that I have to do to go up or lower the basal, create another period of time, when to use normal or dual bolus, etc. and even send me the blood analysis sheet, which I print at home and that yesYou have to go get blood to the hospital and at the beginning it is every month to see how your glycosilad hemo is going.The truth is, I am very happy since I put it on it and I would not return to the Bolis or crazy, you also do not worry if you look, you can see, etc., to give you a clue I put it in the "Candle"hooked to the bra and I don't notice anything, of course I have a 90 size and that also helps ha ha :))
Well girl what you have not afraid, have confidence in yourself;)

paula's profile photo
paula
07/11/2010 6:48 a.m.

Hello everyone, I use accu_chek spirit, at first it did not hurt but the fear was total, my wife click me, I changed my system and I punish me alone, of what you say that it comes out like a shot, if it is trueBut the speed is what does not notice, that if sometimes it takes a callus and if it hurts a little, the rest is fantastic, look on the Internet the new combo,
You don't have to touch the pump, manipulas the meter.
Health and move on, will be much better.:))

DiabetesForo
08/05/2010 2:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.