Where can I click

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/09/2010 1:05 p.m.

Hal to everyone, I punctuate in the belly for 4 years and I take a callus and the insulin does not come out, I am very thin and I dare not click on my legs, you can advise me.8)
THANKS AND HEALTH: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/09/2010 1:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

He explains it very clearly. Evita always click on the same place, since the effect of insulin will not be the same, and you will get quite a "pupita".

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
08/09/2010 3:25 p.m.

Hi Kiko, I think that for all the most comfortable it is to click on the gut, but I advise you to let the area rest a temportadita, I am also thin as you, and I had noticed that I had what I thought it was a Michelin antiestetic), But no !!!!!!, it was a lipodystrophy, since March I have not stopped clicking in the area and I must tell you that apart that now I need less insulin the Michelin has stayed in the middle :))Try the needles of 5 that are those of Cajita Rosa, and you will see how well you are doing, and look at the link that has put the comapña that is very good.If you go to the educator, tell him to explain the rotation well, it seems a nonsense but it is great.

xiquillo71's profile photo
xiquillo71
08/09/2010 7:50 p.m.

Hello Xiquillo, I do not use the boli, I use a bomb, but if I have to change places and I also have a little Michelin, thanks for your attention.
Health.: D

DiabetesForo
08/19/2010 2:19 p.m.

Hello, I also carry a bomb and at the beginning I put it in the belly, but the problem is that in these months I have gained weight (5kg specifically because of a treatment with pills) and I have clusters of fat in the belly, and the insulin does notIt passes me through the cannula, which is 0.5mm, I am considering going to 0.8mm, but of course only for that area, because I am putting it on the side and the back and I do well(as before) and of course I'm rotating. My endocrine tells me to try on the side of the leg, but with the bolis I already made a lipodystrophic in the left leg., so I fear that it comes out more, since theI do not have them very thick and the arms still, it would also be 72 hours to pass insulin continuously, if I did it with bolis before ... :(. Ufff! Total that I do not know what to do! I was very happy with my belly and myBomb what do I do?disease.The fact is that I am in my ideal weight, I am 1.68 and weight 62 kg, I take approximately between 1200 and 1600 calories, it depends on the day ... Thank you all.

paula's profile photo
paula
08/19/2010 3:09 p.m.

Hello everyone, Paula I am thinking of putting it on my legs but my fear is the same, because with the bowls and punished my legs a lot.:(

DiabetesForo
08/20/2010 3:41 p.m.

My daughter is doing very well in the back of the back, on the sides under the waist, above the buttocks.
But it is essential to rotate to avoid problems.

Health

DiabetesForo
08/20/2010 6:02 p.m.

I take this thread to make a consultation.
Let's see, I start ... I have been having the high glucose in the controls a few days before I sleep (I do them two hours after dinner).The fact is that two weeks ago I was talking to my endocrine and I told him that I had problems because I had been putting twice as fast insulin for me as it corresponded to me according to the hydrates he ate.He told me about changing the tresiba puncture area (I put it in my leg; now I do it in the belly) and, a resolved case, right now I get the doses according to the hydrates as.For that part, everything perfect.The issue is that the fast night I put on the other leg (I used one for three and the other for the fast), do you think it can be for that?I have already thought about starting from tomorrow to put it in another area but I consult you for contrasting opinions and for winning time, until Monday I could not speak with my endocrine and, if it was not good, I consult it with it.
Thank you very much in advance!:

Alb85's profile photo
Alb85
01/24/2018 11:58 p.m.

- 32 años. Diabético Tipo 1 desde los 9 años.
- Tratamiento:
Tresiba (14 unidades)
Humalog (según actividad, glucosa, comida...)
- Mediciones: Accu-chek aviva y Freestyle libre

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.