Why did they put the bomb?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/19/2010 8:33 p.m.

Hello, on Monday they put the Medtronic bomb I see paradigm, and well they put it to see how it goes, since my last hemoglobin was 10 and I have a lot, in the normal end after 16 years of illness.Why did you put the infuster to you, or your children?How much did the last hemoglobin come out?How has life changed?I know they are many questions but one wants to be well informed, and if it is with people who go through the same because better =) a very large greeting and thanks in advance a kissooooooo: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/19/2010 8:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello super, because they put it because, I first asked for it and second because I had emotional stres (anxiety) and I did not lower the hemo or wanting.The bolis for nothing in the world, but of course as everything has their inconveniences, but you will learn little by little.I encourage, you'll see how you are glad to wear it.: D

paula's profile photo
paula
08/20/2010 4:24 a.m.

Paula really thank you very much =) Does anyone else tell me your experiences with the bomb?Tomorrow they put it on me and I'm somewhat nervous for a kiss and thanks you are great support for me =)

DiabetesForo
08/22/2010 7:54 p.m.

My daughter was because I insisted and because I had many hypoglycemia.
You'll see how you are doing much better with her.
Health

DiabetesForo
08/22/2010 8:03 p.m.

Hi Super_ingrid, good luck !!!

They put the bomb, because unable to control the glycemia and want to get pregnant, it was the best option.

In principle I only loved her to achieve my goal of being a mother, but over time I saw that I no longer wantedPump. And I am delighted, although of course, there is always some inconvenience, as is normal.
I wish you good luck and tell us how you are going to you.

Greetings: d

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
08/25/2010 6:21 a.m.

Hi: It is the first time I get in touch with people who like me have diabetes or a son/daughter who suffers from it.
I want to thank you for all the information you provide with your writings that has served me a lot to learn about insulin bombs and especially for giving me the opportunity to feel accompanied to find you.
I am 42 years old and Type 1 diabetes for five years, which seems to be something strange.I live quite limited for fear of hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia and I have gone from being a daring and adventurous person to the opposite.Therefore and because I want to have more freedom I would like my endocrine to accept putting the insulin bomb.I have the appointment with her on October 27 and I am afraid that he refuses to settle it.I live in Holland without medical insurance and my only option is to go to Spain so that through Social Security the endocrine put it.I have 11 -year -old twins and a 22 daughter who live with me and her father and is a lotAccept to put the bomb? Does anyone know if in Madrid Social Security covers the bomb I see from Medtronic and the Minlik?Does anyone know the cost of the Minlik and what it costs to maintain it?Thank you.

maravisa's profile photo
maravisa
08/25/2010 10:28 a.m.

The best way to give it to you, is that you are poorly controlled and do not respond to insulin, or tell him that you want to get pregnant again and with your controls you cannot.I didn't really have the belly full of lipodystrophies and it was the endocrine itself who proposed it to me, I did not even have to lose it (it is fantastic the endo cares about patients and it shows it) now I am with the bomb, although I haveTo say that I was afraid to wear it because they had told me that I could take kilos of more, and I was afraid that he gave me ketosis because of a canúla error.Anyway, I have put it in the end and for now I am happy, then you get used to carrying it.I hope you are very lucky and grant it there without having to give you the trip a very big kiss and a lot of shit!xd

DiabetesForo
08/25/2010 3:31 p.m.

Thanks Super Ingrid, I am glad and encourage you to also go with the bomb.Thanks for your help.

maravisa's profile photo
maravisa
08/26/2010 4:07 p.m.

I don't know if they put bombs in Alcorcón.We will have to find out.
If they do not put them there, the first step will be to change to Madrid.

Let's see if you can guide you that are in the area.

Luck.

DiabetesForo
08/26/2010 7:40 p.m.

Hello!
They have not yet put it to me but I am already on the waiting list (half a year I still have - more or less-)
I did not want to put it (initially) but among the areas with lipodystrophy, my hypersensitivity to rapid insulin, at least 2 (at least) hypoglycemia that I have per day with their corresponding rebounds ...... In summary, with a controlso great :?It is what they recommend me.
Let's see if at this time I can learn everything that makes me fata about the operation of the pumps.
Greetings!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
09/10/2010 7:04 a.m.

Hello amazing,

In Alcorcón they put bombs, or at least, my endocrine has just proposed and right now I am thinking of putting it on.They are working (I think) with Roche and I can't tell you much more, but I hope that serves you.I have no idea how you can get the Spanish SS to load because I lack experience, and in fact, this is my first post and first direct contact with the reality of the bombs, so ... hello everyoneAnd thank you for all the information that I have been reading all afternoon.

All the best,

Alice

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
09/13/2010 7:10 p.m.

Welcome to the club, Alicia.

Put on comfortable and ask what you want.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/13/2010 7:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.