{'en': 'Possible reactive hypoglycemia?', 'es': '¿Posible hipoglucemia reactiva?'} Image

Possible reactive hypoglycemia?

salvador_antequera's profile photo   09/21/2024 1:09 p.m.

Good group I tell you my case.I have been a matter of a year with problems of nocturnal hypoglycemia and after fasting meals too.The values ​​that I can reach can be up to 50 in capillary .. this tomorrow I have lifted in 52. After breakfast at 2 hours 57, then little by little it goes up to 80/90 and descends again to 62/57...
The early nights from 02:00 to 04.00 give me declines to 40 (according to free freestyle) at dawn I make my hair and I am in 59/68 ... I understand that it would not be about type 2 diabetes or anything.But I do not know ... does anyone know what can be due?Family history: Mother com gestational diabetes being pregnant with me, and at 10 years she debuted as diabetics type 2 insulin -dependent ...

salvador_antequera's profile photo
salvador_antequera
09/21/2024 1:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I understand that you are not diabetic?
And don't you put insulin, or oral antidiabetic shots?
Because if you put insulin, you are already going down and the same would happen with the pills.
If you are a person who has hypoglycemia, you should go to the doctor, as soon as possible.
Because of how little I know about this, you must follow a diet just like diabetics, ensuring that your glucose does not climb too much to prevent the pancreas from reacting abruptly.
But, if it were me, I would quote with my doctor as soon as possible

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
09/21/2024 2:30 p.m.

@Juansolo, correct, I'm not diabetic

salvador_antequera
09/21/2024 2:34 p.m.

I contribute photo.I am in 108 and suddenly without eating anything I go up to 185mg.I'm a little and starts down sudden

salvador_antequera
09/21/2024 9:02 p.m.

I don't understand anything.You should go to the doctor. In the photo you send you don't see anything you are telling

josem0129's profile photo
josem0129
09/21/2024 10:08 p.m.

@Josem0129 Yes, today it has been up for the top, but when it goes up, go down to 50mg and then go up again ... but it should not be diabetes, perhaps some mismatch or something ...

salvador_antequera
09/21/2024 11 p.m.

I'm afraid we can't help you here

josem0129's profile photo
josem0129
09/21/2024 11:44 p.m.

@Josem0129 Do you think it can be diabetes?

salvador_antequera
09/22/2024 12:26 a.m.

Ask for an appointment with the doctor and make glucose curves and studies.
You need a professional to evaluate you

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/22/2024 1:09 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia yes, I will do that because I really do not understand what is happening to me ... but it does not go down every time I.And I have been in 160/180 for two days before breakfast 118. And since then it does not go down.

salvador_antequera
09/22/2024 11:57 a.m.

He insists the doctor about hypoglycemia, that is what is not normal.The other would see it as a type II, normal.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
09/22/2024 1:48 p.m.

I do not understand this mania of the people to use a sensor without being diabetic, we put the bandage before the wound !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
09/22/2024 2:11 p.m.

juanol said:
insists the doctor about hypoglycemia, that is what is not normal.The other would see it as a type II, normal.

Thank you

salvador_antequera
09/22/2024 2:19 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
I don't understand this mania of the people to use sensor without being diabetic, we put the bandage before the wound !!

Excuse me, the meter put it to see what happens and the peaks.Of course I am controlling it and the difference are higher in the blood than with the sensor.I put it because I don't see it normal, and I don't want to go to a blind endocrine.So I carry 6 daily capillaries plus the patch data....

salvador_antequera
09/22/2024 2:24 p.m.

@Juansolo Yes, I'm going on Wednesday.Since I don't see it normal either, before the meal I had it in 147, and in less than 10 minutes, arrow towards low and a glucose of 62 ....

salvador_antequera
09/22/2024 2:27 p.m.

Under my ignorance, I think that before self -diagnosis we should go to the doctor, do analysis and then the opinions, never before the opinions since we run the risk of making mistakes or follow advice that are not correct, with which everyone does whatever they want,Greetings to all

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
09/22/2024 2:28 p.m.

@Salvador_ntequera, the sensor values ​​are not accurate, they will have to make you analytics of glycosilada, peptide C and other data, but with those controls they will surely only indicate a low diet in hydrates .., and continue watching.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/23/2024 5:15 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina Tomorrow I go to the endocrine and I tell you.

salvador_antequera
09/24/2024 4:43 p.m.

Once the endocrine has seen me, suspicion of prediabetes.

He has sent me to test, he has seen very small warts on the neck, armpit and in the English.I knew that they were Peno I didn't import.And I had not noticed until she did not make me an observation, that my English have dark spots, I thought they were stretch marks ... anyway.Tomorrow I will do blood and urine analysis and in 24 hours or 48 hours I will have results.It has sent me to take for the Nuodiab 1-1--1 peaks
And have a low diet in I.G.

I cross my fingers so that it has been confused ...

Come on, he sent me a blood analysis that is afraid to read everything

salvador_antequera
09/25/2024 6:59 p.m.

Salvador_antequera said:
once the endocrine has seen me, suspicion of a prediabetes.

He has sent me to test, he has seen very small warts on the neck, armpit and in the English.I knew that they were Peno I didn't import.And I had not noticed until she did not make me an observation, that my English have dark spots, I thought they were stretch marks ... anyway.Tomorrow I will do blood and urine analysis and in 24 hours or 48 hours I will have results.It has sent me to take for the Nuodiab 1-1--1 peaks
And have a low diet in I.G.

I cross my fingers so that it has been confused ...

Come on, he has sent me a blood analysis that is afraid to read all

New patient ... A doctor has to send you a complete check of everything.You should know your general state of health, because everything affects diabetes.
Do not worry too much and if they get something else, it is and it is heals.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
09/25/2024 8:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.