High for 3 days

vtimmermans's profile photo   08/20/2010 9:58 a.m.

There is no way to get out of 200. I click 32 lantus for the morning and 6-6-8 of Novorapid before meals.
I have been 300 for 3 days and I have already changed bowling, but I'm still the same.
Will it be the Syndrome stress back to work after 2 weeks of vacation?
Something like that happened to someone?The doctor tells me that my body is self-mimic and attacks the thyroid, the kidney, pancreas, etc ... to you!It also happens to these hormone disorders ???I am lost ... I've been diabetic for 14 months and I'm 39 years old.Greetings from Gandia-Valencia

vtimmermans's profile photo
vtimmermans
08/20/2010 9:58 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It seems to me that the one who is lost is your doctor.

Most likely, the honeymoon is running out and that is why you need to readjust the rise insulin.
Do you always put the same doses, are you how you are and eat what you eat?
You have to adjust insulin to your needs, which are changing.Go to you readjus everything in the endocrine and, if not, change endocrine.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/20/2010 1:08 p.m.

Hello Vtimmermans

What the body is immunized: shock :: o
If the endo has told you that I believe that what is immunizes is your brain: Twisted:

In addition to what Alea has told you
Do you always click on the same place?You may have a lipodystrophy ... and insulin does not have physical space to take effect.
If so, be careful when you click on another area because you have a high risk of hypoglycemia.

Another possibility is that you have some infection, in those cases the body by itself raises blood glucose ...

Do they take you at the Gandía Hospital? Does Dr. Martí Colomer have passed through the consultation of the educator Ana Isabel (Endo sister)?

DiabetesForo
08/21/2010 5:50 a.m.

Menstruation, the mood, tension, stress, infections, in addition to exercise and food, among others, are factors that directly influence blood sugar level.As Alea says, the doses are not fixed, depending on the glucose value before the omid
If the figures from before meals are the ones that are high may indicate that you lack basal insulin (Lantus
If on the contrary they are the figures after, you may be short of the insulin you use to cover the meals.
Tell us, maybe you have to change the endo, or educator, but do not overwhelm that this surely has a solution.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
08/21/2010 6:18 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, it will be for stress, or maybe you are going to get a malita of something and manifest in hyperglycemiah, it usually happens to me.You may also have little insulin and need more or that simply as you have already told you, you have lipofrybathing is the same as I have and many times I do not realize and I punish me where I should not and insulin does not happen ... total that youEndo took the title where Isabel Pantoja took it out, to see if you are lucky and change you a kiss and I hope you get better, do not worry that everything is going out, and I have hope (I think we have it)that there will be a cure for our disease and many others that are worse than ours, after all ours can be controlled.A kiss and forgive the XD roll

DiabetesForo
08/22/2010 8:05 p.m.

Thank you very much for your animals and experiences.
Well, if in Gandia, there are only two: Dr. Colomer (who touches me for insurance), but the only thing he has done to me is to put myself on a diet- and I follow the diet to slit even less than the account (in feculent) andI don't lose a gram.And in Gandia, no one has assigned anyone in nursing, I have the Dr Roig of about 75 years who is always furious and the anger throws me.The only one that follows me with a little love is my head doctor, Dra Moncho.
I usually prick the same dose of Lantus (32U) although today I have risen from 2u to see if it got off and right now, I am in 225, that is, nothing is still high.
Ref a rapida, if I usually adapt the units depending on meals.
Before, I always had hypos at night or I lowered the index of Uos 80 and now, otherwise, I get up at night.I lie about 150 and wake up after 200 !!!Tomorrow, I have analytical to see what is happening since a month ago, it was much better than now ...
I usually click on my belly and legs ... in my arms, it hurts much more ... how much do you have to change site?Daily?
Thanks for your animals ...

vtimmermans's profile photo
vtimmermans
08/23/2010 8:44 a.m.

I hope that the analysis results clarify that the problem is going on and soon.
I '' skewer '' always making a circuit and in the direction of the needles of a clock so as not to mislead and not repeat, the truth that works for me.I usually do:
Right arm, right back (on top of the buttock, but not in the but properly, but how to say it in the float from behind hehehehe), belly, right thigh, left thigh, left loin, left arm.
The only thing I am in mind is not to put the slow insulin in the belly so that its absorption is really slow.
A hug.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
08/24/2010 8:28 a.m.

Hello Vtimmermans

As Quim has explained very well, the theory says that we should not prick 2 times in a row in the same place.
We must change zone, but within each area you also have to rotate, but after time we have the lipodystrophy of clicking at the same point.

Have you increased weight?As we take weight, insulin needs increase ...

Changes in insulin doses must be allowed to "rest" at least 4-5 days to see the effects ...

As for the endocrine, I know Dr. Colomer :( ... to the other who names no idea ... he will be 65 years old, right? ... With 75 you cannot work in public health.
Dr. Colomer's sister works (or worked) for nurse educator in the endocrinology service ... Try to see if you can get an appointment with her.

Are you going for medical insurance or have I understood badly?If so, change endocrine, you are likely to have some more for your area ...

DiabetesForo
08/24/2010 3:05 p.m.

@"vtimmermans".good day.I am the same.Super hyper.With my endo we already reviewed all the possibilities.The explanation in my case may be that the cold has insulin resistance.With the heat I go hiccup.Speaking of endocrine, I found (and I abandoned immediately) one that told me not to click me so much, that enough to make profile once a week.Another told me that to avoid these hyperglycemia I put me more apidra and that I ate 7 times a day!

solaria's profile photo
solaria
12/04/2016 10:16 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Get analysis to rule out something.Ovulation or menstruation can have a high week .. and well, stress and other alterations as well.The first adjusts insulin to avoid being so high.Cheer up

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/04/2016 11:11 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.