Los Colesterols' 'Buena' 'and' 'Malos'' '

Quim's profile photo   08/23/2010 9:56 a.m.

Today they have given me the result of my last analysis and when they have taught me and had for the first time a very strange sensation.
On the one hand and a very big joy when I have seen that my hem has been 5.2 and the previous one had been 7.6 The efforts have served for something but on the other hand I have depressed myself because before ..... (I get wetThe eyes while I write this) I did not have to worry about anything ....... well that you want me to tell you, I guess you have all gone through the same thing I've only been 4 months.

Well my question is as follows.
The results of the analyzes have told me that they are of honor enrollment are very good and that even the reserves that I have left in the pancreas are still intact.But I have been mentioned that my '' '' '' cholesterol was very low and that is not so good.
The thing is that so much cholesterol '' good '' and 'bad' 'are very low, which is compensated and I don't have to worry.
Do you know what is good cholesterol?What does it affect?If you can climb?
I know it is a very concrete question but maybe someone has an experience with cholesterols.

Thank you all for the help you offer.
Hugs.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
08/23/2010 9:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello quim !!
I'm glad your hemo at 5.2 !!As for cholesterol ... your doctor, endo, have not given you any guidelines to climb the LAD (good cholesterol)?
I spend a link that can help you a little and take out any doubt.
Link
And you know that if someone has more and better info than expands.So we all learn a little more.
For the rest ... you had diabetes or not, sooner or later you would have to worry about your cholesterol;)

Nita_Wave's profile photo
Nita_Wave
08/23/2010 10:25 a.m.

The good cholesterol, as far as I know, the olive oil, fish fats, such as sardines, anchovies, salmon, etc.) and the Iberian pig up.
I guess there will be more things, but I have given you the ones I know that, on the other hand, they are very good.
Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/23/2010 1:23 p.m.

I add to what the physical exercise says regularly that together with the diet it rises the good cholesterol and lowers the bad and I tell you from experience ....: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/23/2010 4:38 p.m.

Thank you very much for all your advice and comments.Thanks to the my wife and I are getting the issues much better.
Hugs.

Quim's profile photo
Quim
08/24/2010 7:12 a.m.

Helloaaaaaa,
Quim, what a hemoglobin!It's great, I have an endocrine and educator tomorrow, to see if the hemo has lowered me, I hope yes, I am taking care of my cholesterol or idea, I cannot help you, that I do not know the subject
Greetings,

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
08/24/2010 7:37 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.