Avoid hypoglycemia with the pump

DiabetesForo's profile photo   08/27/2010 9:14 p.m.

Hello everyone ^^, since Monday I have the bomb I see from Medtronic and well more or less they are still investigating what I need from basal insulin and bowling.Anyway, at night, glycemia is going down a lot, the basal has downloaded but I still panic that I get off, maybe I go to bed with 170, and I wake up with 70 and of course I have to be taking somethingAnd at night as I don't feel like it, I don't find out above because I am very sleeping and I can't wake up.I am going down the TB to 50% at least when I have it throwing it down, but still I am afraid that I get more about the account, and I am also afraid to fall short in insulin ... What do you do when you have glycemiafrom 100 to 150 before going to sleep?Do I have to take something forced?A big kiss

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/27/2010 9:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, you can download the basal or take something, you decide, but only you will know when to do it, you must try and unfortunately this is like the lottery "have if I have succeeded" the next day ...

paula's profile photo
paula
08/29/2010 7:47 a.m.

As Paula tells you, you are the one that you should know what you have to do and for this there is no choice but to experience to get to know you because what is worth another is useless.
In my case everything depends on whether I did sports that day or not, if I have run to run I can not bed with 100 without eating something, normally one or two yogurts, however if that day I did not do sports not as anything and I get up well.
Now that you are still adjusting the basal it is essential that you measure you at night to see how the night is going.

DiabetesForo
08/29/2010 10:38 a.m.

That is what I have been doing, I am looking 2 times at night at 3 and 6 or 2 and 4 yesterday I got the basal and I was well all night, the problem was that in the morning I was 232, soI will have to leave the basal at 100% or at least 80%, which as today wanted to sleep a little more, since tomorrow I get up early because I get off to 50% =) what I notice is that at night I lowers meVery fast but in the afternoon, however, I am very slow, the Bolus passes them slowly and does not act, for example today I ate 3 rations of merendar and 136 happened to 286 !!And it is supposed to climb so much that I put twice the insulin (they touch me 3 and I put myself 6) I am looking forward to controlling me at once to return to normal but well controlled.A big kiss

PS: I don't feel my fingers: ((((

DiabetesForo
08/29/2010 3:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.