This begins to get out of control!

Bylma's profile photo   09/02/2010 6:22 a.m.

Hello!!!
I have been with my type 1 diabetes for 4 months, my first hemo after starting the Tto has been 6.6 that is very good and until then everything was very controlled, but 15 days ago I do not finish controlling this ... I don't happen to meIn the diet and I drink a lot of water and try to exercise even though it costs me the most and the glycemia always remain high ... I do not understand it! It is rare the medication that comes down from 200 and I am overwhelming!I don't know if this is like that is like that or that something I'm doing very badly ...
Last night I got the lantus of 13 that I had 15 to see if the preprandials are controlled!
But I don't know how normal this is like that?, will it take a long time to control it ???
How long did you have normal levels without having to live pte of the glucometer: s
Thanks

Bylma's profile photo
Bylma
09/02/2010 6:22 a.m.

Debut 2010,Tipo I.Apidra+Lantus. Glico 7,3% :(

Hello bylma

Prepandriales depend on the Lantus ... but also on the postpondrial.
If you have a 215 food postpondrial and dinner prepandrial in 190 ... the lantus is fine.

Do you often change the injection areas?One possibility is that you always click on the same place and that area ends up being "little sensitized" to insulin.

What you can do is keep pointing everything you do and what happens to you (also be careful with the nerves and situations of stress) and point what you eat, the dose of insulin that you put on and the glycemia (pre and post) .... How more information you have, simpler will be to find a solution.

On the other hand, dose changes in Lantus take about 4-5 days to be stable ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/02/2010 7:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Be patient that everything comes. So there are times that due to concrete situations you get out of control a little more.

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
09/02/2010 7:15 a.m.

I think what happens to you is that you are finishing the honeymoon and you start needing more insulin.
You will have to readjust the doses, better with the help of the endo or the educator.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/02/2010 9:14 a.m.

If you go so high, throw a little more than dose.Of course, upload it, and wait 4 or 5 days until the changes are settled.If you need more, you go up, if not, you already have it.

Luck.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/02/2010 12:14 p.m.

Hellooo,
As Alea says, I have the honeymoon is running out, I debut almost 5 months ago, I hope to continue honeymoon for a long time, to see if my life lasts, :)) :)) :)):)

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/02/2010 7:56 p.m.

Thank you all for your advice!
I have uploaded the lantus and it seems that I am somewhat more controlled!Uff sometimes this is so uphill I have the sensation of being to the 24 -hour glucometer !!
On Monday I started the Jimnasio seriously and I know that exercise would help me control it even better !!
Thanks

Bylma's profile photo
Bylma
09/04/2010 2:33 p.m.

You will see that the gym will do very well, since I start the diet I sign up and go 2 or 3 times a week and the truth is that it helps me to regulate enough in addition to the diet ... I encourage

marta_tipoI's profile photo
marta_tipoI
09/05/2010 6:30 a.m.

Hello bylma,

According to the gym will sit very well, at the level of stress reduction and glycemia control, in general.The month of vacation that I do not go to the gim, the glycemia rises and step between 100 and 150 to levels greater than 200 and sometimes the amount of insulin does not matter (without passing), if you are from Panching or I move little it seems that it seems thatInsulin does not take effect.

You will see how little by little you are controlling everything!All the best!

olguilla's profile photo
olguilla
09/06/2010 6:05 a.m.

For me the exercise is fundamental.Now I started getting up half an hour before, breakfast and I make a quarter of elliptics.And hey, Holy Hand, my fast dose at breakfast I have to go down by 2-3 unds.

In the afternoon or run half an hour, or half an hour of elliptics, or two hours walking.Conclusion, right now I do not use Lantus, the rapid doses are minimal, and my hem is below 6.

I encourage the exercise, and you will see how you control it better.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/07/2010 5:10 a.m.

Well I have two days of gym and this is taking another color at least the number starts for 1 more often !: D I hope it continues like this !!I'll tell you !!
Thanks for the advice !!

Bylma's profile photo
Bylma
09/07/2010 6:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.