Oral problems in diabetic

kapis's profile photo   09/06/2010 6:44 p.m.

In my personal experience I have 32 years.24 months ago they diagnosed me with diabetes
Type 2 with a regular diet and exercise because I have been controlling everything I affected
Much was that my teeth in a matter of months became more sensitive, they started loosening and my gums bleed a lot.I went to the dentist and after a pair of deep cleaning because he told me that I had to extract all my teeth something that depressed me a lot.

A friend I recommend oralmax a natural mouthwash and really tried it because
He insisted a lot and at the end of the first boat I felt that everything returned to normal in my mouth and when the second ended my surprise was enough since the mobility I presented disappeared and then I realized that I should not keep the first opinion of some doctor orDentist because I was about to lose my teeth because this dentist only wanted to charge me the extractions and dentures.
Additionally I am taking apart from my pills an infusion called Tetohuxtle and I feel fantastic both can look for them online I hope my grain of sand helps people who have problems in their mouths for diabetes.

kapis's profile photo
kapis
09/06/2010 6:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you very much for sharing the information with others.I hope you continue to participate in the forum sharing other experiences, since we will all enriched.I do not doubt your information, but when someone registered in a forum and their first message is "advertising" the less it makes me suspect the veracity of the information offered.Without a doubt, the opinions of active members of the forum are best valued.

I repeat, welcome and enjoy your stay.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
09/07/2010 5:01 a.m.

Is the Milagros section in Lourdes?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/07/2010 9:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.