Healthy envy

virginia's profile photo   09/07/2010 12:02 p.m.

Hello everyone:

Well, well ......... I imagine that just like for me, for almost all the summer has almost finished (end of the cows and return to the harsh reality ...... snifffff)case I have returned this Friday on vacation and it has been my first trip with a bomb ...... And it has been milk.Gone were the lack of controls due to schedules and the climbing for mismatches in the doses ......... come ... that I am happy than a child with new shoes ... the fact is that we leftMy husband and I, with another couple, to the big block and in turn, we went to Washington one day.What is my surprise when suddenly and in the middle of the mall I see a boy without a shirt (that's why I caught my attention ... heh, je, je) doing footing ..... and suddenly .... can'tbe possible !!!!!!!!There was, placed on the side of his arm !!!!!!!An omnipod bomb !!!!!!!God ..... what envy ....... I put myself crazy to call my husband .... look, look !!!!!What a guay !!!!!What envy, I want aaaa !!!!!! Ja, ha ha and my friends from laughter ....... and if I stop and ask him ??? !!!!Or better, I show mine ??? !!!!!God, no ... when you see it will think that it is archaic !!!!!!!
Anyway ...... I had never seen one, like that live ...... and I was very excited to see her.In addition to the corresponding envy for not having to carry a tube connected to it, of course ........
Let's cross the fingers and pray to the Virgin so that the S.S.bring it to us soon and not just an illusion ....... !!!!!!

virginia's profile photo
virginia
09/07/2010 12:02 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.