Healthy envy

virginia's profile photo   09/07/2010 12:07 p.m.

Hello everyone:

Well, well ......... I imagine that just like for me, for almost all the summer has almost finished (end of the cows and return to the harsh reality ...... snifffff)case I have returned this Friday on vacation and it has been my first trip with a bomb ...... And it has been milk.Gone were the lack of controls due to schedules and the climbing for mismatches in the doses ......... come ... that I am happy than a child with new shoes ... the fact is that we leftMy husband and I, with another couple, to the big block and in turn, we went to Washington one day.What is my surprise when suddenly and in the middle of the mall I see a boy without a shirt (that's why I caught my attention ... heh, je, je) doing footing ..... and suddenly .... can'tbe possible !!!!!!!!There was, placed on the side of his arm !!!!!!!An omnipod bomb !!!!!!!God ..... what envy ....... I put myself crazy to call my husband .... look, look !!!!!What a guay !!!!!What envy, I want aaaa !!!!!! Ja, ha ha and my friends from laughter ....... and if I stop and ask him ??? !!!!Or better, I show mine ??? !!!!!God, no ... when you see it will think that it is archaic !!!!!!!
Anyway ...... I had never seen one, like that live ...... and I was very excited to see her.In addition to the corresponding envy for not having to carry a tube connected to it, of course ........
Let's cross the fingers and pray to the Virgin so that the S.S.bring it to us soon and not just an illusion ....... !!!!!!

virginia's profile photo
virginia
09/07/2010 12:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, I wish we could have it in Spain but it seems to me that we are going to have to settle for what we have at the moment, I think the Omnipod seems to me ....: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/07/2010 1:11 p.m.

Uuuuuffff .... I simply already give me a healthy envy (and a lot) those who have a bomb and your endocrine does not put problems to put them ... hehehe.I will be satisfied.Aunq would already be a lujazo to be able to have the pump without cables !! but well, meanwhile, then we will have to continue waiting.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/08/2010 5:30 a.m.

Hello, hey a question that does not come to mind, I also carry a bomb and my husband says that he would likeIt will be there "Any problem in that regard?It is to see if I encourage myself to go there ... Thank you: Mrgreen:

paula's profile photo
paula
09/08/2010 8:42 a.m.

Hi Paula .......

I have been diabetic and man for 10 years ... It's not that it is Willy Fog but I have traveled something x Europe and they have never put any paste ....... this year, being the first with a bomb and on top of going to goto the US ... the truth is that I was crowded ....... je, je, je but I will tell you that against what I thought ...... I left it when the arch passed because I amHe forgot to take her out with his nerves and did not whistle in any.He carried all the material in the hand luggage (as always) and nothing at all (and that 2 security controls are passed in all airports when going to the USA) in case the flies carried a report signed and sealed by my hospital 8In Spanish), the chronic patient sheet with all the medication I need and copies of the recipes and I have never had to teach anything ... but hey ....... I have been lucky but I have not noticed a differenceto any other plane trip even within Spain .......

Moreover, ... there, as for many things, recipes are not cnecess ...Attention find for sale mogollón of products for diabetics ..... reactive strips (that if 57 $ ......) DXT devices, lancetas ..... ect ..... Specifically I use fromRoche and they had everything ... that yes ...... paying it full ... of course !!!!!

virginia's profile photo
virginia
09/08/2010 11:37 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.