Diabetes mellitus 20 years ago

kubel's profile photo   09/17/2010 9:04 a.m.

Hello my name is Bethlehem and I am an insulin diabetic dependent 20 years ago, the truth is that diabetes has not meant a trauma in my life, I have 2 children, the youngest of 3 months.I would have to share some of my experiences with you and vice versa.Greetings and until next time.

kubel's profile photo
kubel
09/17/2010 9:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Kubel, pass and sit down, there is room.

Tell us more things about you, like what treatment you have, what area you are, how you carry your controls, in short, whatever you want.And if you have any questions, plant it too.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/17/2010 10:57 a.m.

Welcome Belén !!!!!

DiabetesForo
09/17/2010 11:07 a.m.

Welcome to the forum, we will be reading you and helping you in what we can.

All the best.

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
09/17/2010 11:30 a.m.

Welcome Belen!
Raise your doubts, and tell us more little thing about you
Greetingsssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/17/2010 11:36 a.m.

Hi Belen, you will be of great help to the rookies in this, 20 years, you will have "tuenti" :)) no, ha ha ha ha haha, haha
And you know how Miguel Rios's song says ..... well ...

DiabetesForo
09/17/2010 12:26 p.m.

Thank you very much for the reception ... I do not control the mechanisms of the forum yet, so sorry in advance, if someone does not reach the message.I am 36 years old (data for the curious) and the truth is that I received an exceptional diabetes education at the time, which has allowed me to lead a full life without giving up anything, that if the self -control has been essential to me.I punctuate me 4 times a day and maintain hemoglobin in 6%, which also has its risks with hypoglycemia.I remember that at first it was hard, but I ended up understanding that if I wanted to be happy, the secret was to assume it as soon as possible, and I think I have really achieved it, I studied my career outside the family home, I work as a legal technician and I have 2 precious children.
I would like to leave today an mood for those who have just debuted and see everything dark ... you will only have to bet on a new way of life, for an order that will guarantee you to own your life.I also have an innate fighter character and I want to help those who need to try to digest this inopportune visit.

Greetings to all.

kubel's profile photo
kubel
09/18/2010 6:28 p.m.

Well, doubly welcome, Bethlehem.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/18/2010 6:42 p.m.

Welcome and thanks for having us.
All the best!

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
09/22/2010 6:22 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.