SED AUTANALISIS RECOMMENDATIONS

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/17/2010 1:52 p.m.

It is a lost battle, really, do not insist, resign yourself, is what there is ... I once voted in Madrid to a political party of retirees (the pepa?), It seemed to me that they were the only sincere, they struggled why they were subjectedThe pensions, we take 200 votes ... I, from nowBad ... that with the bomb is not necessary, because everything does without having to prick or worry ... that if people keep using bolis and continue to measure it is because they are old and have not learned ... no, better, much, muchBetter, I will say that this is in the USA, that in Spain if, we have to measure ourselves at all hours, but that in the USWe find out about the new trends ... and that this is how we go to us, with an expense of the copy in health when we could save a Monton simply copying what the Yankees do ... that looks that of the Yonasbrodes, that there is so happy without clicking in life in lifeAnd doing Too, even eats hamburgers.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/23/2010 1:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very useful cost study.Thank you.
Owash: I see that you use the same insulins as me.Do you put the same amount of Levemir at night and in the morning?;)

maravisa's profile photo
maravisa
09/23/2010 4:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Juan Luis, I'm going to say that too :)) :))

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/23/2010 6:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.