Hello, how are you who think of the nopal

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/21/2010 4:16 p.m.

I would like to know your opinion about the nopal

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/21/2010 4:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, in Spain it is known as Chumbera.
Its fruit is the Chumbo fig and is rich in vitamins.
It has a damn skewers.
And he doesn't heals anything, nor does he lose weight, as some try to sell.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/21/2010 7:59 p.m.

Go, the Chumbos figs (I called them chungos :))), because I will not have committed as a child ... great, my grandmother peeled ... Ayssss, what times.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/22/2010 4:10 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, in Extremadura, for example, there are a lot of chumberas, I remember them around life and there are in the streets in the villages.
His rich fruit, but very sweet, I did not ate them gave me "yuyu" the skewers :))
For the rest I don't know what you want to refer to what we think, if anyone knows more about their properties that tell it;)

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
09/22/2010 6:15 a.m.

Look, I've found this on the Internet ... I don't convince me much, but ... paid the colors.

Diabetes and hyperglycemia.It is also spoken that helps people suffering from diabetes.The nopal increases the levels and insulin sensitivity achieving stabilize and regulate the level of blood sugar.The hypoglycemic power of the nopal has been scientifically proven, that is, as an effective treatment for the prevention of diabetes.Research has been carried out at the National Polytechnic Institute, where it is documented that the Nopal decreases blood glucose concentrations.In these studies it has been shown that the ingestion of nopal before each food, for 10 days, causes the decrease in body weight and reduces glucose concentrations, cholesterol and triglycerides in blood.This has been seen only in people who are insulin resistant, that is, in patients with type II diabetes, but for people who have type I diabetes (who do not produce insulin), the consumption of nopal does not replace its injections.

Carmentxu
09/22/2010 6:19 a.m.

Forgive the increase in the letter in the previous message.: Oops:

Carmentxu
09/22/2010 6:20 a.m.

I don't know if I believe it.That barely rises the glucose level is worth, but that it lowers it ... I think it's a bit strange :?

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
09/22/2010 11:48 a.m.

pffff what business now with chumbos figs :)) :))
The ones I like are those of San Miguel, but those have a lot of calories, right?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/22/2010 11:59 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I fear that Juan Carlos will soon want to sell us something :)) :)) :)) I hope to be wrong .....
The only thing that lowers glucose is insulin

DiabetesForo
09/22/2010 12:02 p.m.

Prado, I think nothing is going here :)): Lol

One thing that the Spanish arteriosclerosis society says is that fruit is beneficial for its vitamins, but excess fruits and juices can also increase cholesterol ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/22/2010 12:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Prado Do you have hepatitis?I see you very yellow :)) :)) :)), like an emoticon :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
09/22/2010 1:28 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) .... is that reading certain things makes me the liver hahahaha ......
Anyway, as autumn enters today because I needed to change avatar ..... and because there is no green hahaha ....

DiabetesForo
09/22/2010 1:36 p.m.

: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
09/22/2010 1:59 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)), I have not been able to do so to read when reading the emoticon and the Avatar de Prado

Carmentxu
09/23/2010 8:09 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.