I am looking for endocrine in Extremadura or Madrid, and retinography

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/21/2010 5:03 p.m.

I look for an endocrine that is a day of all the new therapies, technologies ... so changing etc etc
Anyway someone young and involved in recycling given the speed of change of everything ...

I would also like to make me a non -midriatric retinography in Extremadura or Madrid

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/21/2010 5:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Aqua.We are from Cáceres, we can recommend you to Fidel Enciso, work at the San Pedro de Alcántara hospital, here in Cáceres, and also works in the private one.It is very involved with the subject and knows where it is, AH and very supportive of the new technologies applied to diabetes.

Of the subject of retinography or idea.I know that in Cáceres there are several ophthalmological clinics, including the Institute of Laser Ophthalmology of Caceres, on Isabel de Moctezuma Avenue, 6, Tel.927 24 09 18 and I put this one because I know her for my mother who has an ocular tension problem.

Greetings

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/22/2010 3:56 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello aqua,
Although my girl is treated in Cáceres, my father -in -law, for another disease, Dr. Morales is treated, in the Infanta Cristina, and is very put in both diabetes and new technologies, it is very good endo.

Luck.

DiabetesForo
09/22/2010 4:57 a.m.

Yes, I also know Dr. Morales, his name is Francisco and is very nice, very accessible and close and is updated by the topic bombs, sensors, etc.
I know for a relative who takes him.
I am from Madrid and in La Paz is Dra.Martín Vaquero, very involved in the diabets and also good endo.
Luck!

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
09/22/2010 5:56 a.m.

And do you know anything?Thank you so much.

DiabetesForo
09/22/2010 6:01 a.m.

Good morning,

I can tell you that they have made me a this morning and it is not the first.Last year they already did it for this technique.

When I asked for the appointment they gave me the C.E.Emigrants (crystal-time sea) or that of San Blas (brothers García Noblejas) and have done it to me in the latter.

It is a wonder that advances the technique so that these tests cease to be invasive, annoying or incapacitated for several hours having better results even.

Speaking of looking for endocrine, I want one that is good, that I am aware of the new things that go out and bet on them and that it is not an edge like the vast majority of those who have touched me so far.It is difficult to carry the disease, I have type I diabetes for 18 years and I will make 34 and when you reach the endocrine with some penalty results (as are mine) and you release a berrido, it treats you as if you had 8Years or demonstrates your incompetence for human treatment, I think I should not treat patients but to devote yourself to a laboratory, I want to go again.

Now I have one that I like in San Blas but I get fatal to my house because I just moved so I think I will have to change.If anyone knows any good at a Social Security Health Center in Madrid, I would appreciate the information.

Greetings,

Inma

Inma_DA's profile photo
Inma_DA
09/23/2011 8:34 a.m.

Hello, I am from Madrid, I have been a diabetic since the 22 and 60, of six brothers that we were five diabetic, mother, maternal diabetic grandparents, I am insulin depending on, I can tell you that I put myself in the hands of those who believed that I thoughtThey were the best to have renowned, but in the end they were not so good and for social security at the Jimenez Diaz Foundation, they have been treated for years, in August for rejection of one of the insulins they had to enter me with 680 sugar, I was five day and I am already regulated again.You make a healthy life and eat healthy, I think we can beat this treacherous disease and that it is not investigated about it either.

DiabetesForo
11/05/2011 3:32 p.m.

[user eliminated] said:

alfonsocc's profile photo
alfonsocc
08/30/2015 6:48 a.m.

In Badajoz there is a very involved sndocrine Dr. Juana Fuerte passes consultation in Cardiomex and the ophthalmologic clinic that I recommend is that of Dr. Sanchez Trancon in Badajoz in front of the maternal hospital.But I'm going to operate to correct my type II diabetes.

alfonsocc's profile photo
alfonsocc
08/30/2015 6:51 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.