My glucometer looks like the motorcycle marker

sacarino's profile photo   09/23/2010 9:16 a.m.

Well, if about 400 ....
My name is Juan and I have been in my mouth for three years with the diabetes.
I don't believe what I have, my family has it even worse.
The endocrine that takes me the subject says that I have Type 1 Diabetes of Late Debut (37 years), and not miss that he is called "Bread and water", I have not been going for two years and while I can not go because he always asks me analytical and analyticalThe needles give me a lot of respect (we are afraid);So imagine how the day begins for the MUA.
Well, I don't bit you anymore and I tell you, in an empirical plan, as it was, it is and will be
I started losing a barbarity of kilos: from 104 to 73 when my family forces to go to the doctor;a lot of thirst and desire to urinate;And an impressive depression without wanting to do or did anything to me.
Of the things that impact me of this disease is the hypocrisy that exists in the face of the general population "Poor the diabetics are going to do everything that ......" and blablabla.
Every lie, (at least in Córdoba);The endocrine: that you have diabetes and that you or I have to be my own doctor;The nurse: you take and put the needle and click where you do more courage to (I do not love myself much but courage what is said courage does not give me any part of my body), we go what is said little tact or none for aHP disease.
Another issue of all diabetic paraphernalia, you already know everything that needs to be carried and the negotiation for pharmaceutical companies "We are fixed customers".
I leave it that I am going to make the controls up.
A hug for all who are involved in the fascinating world of the Razucaralto and to see if with a little luck, a much more investment of the states and delicacy of the professionals, we do not have to click so much or perhaps not to click.

sacarino's profile photo
sacarino
09/23/2010 9:16 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't want to be hard, but if you think being 400 is something that happens frequently, you should return to the endocrine now.I don't know what you expect ... with good control you don't have to worry about complications, but that requires an effort and I don't think it is an excuse that you give you the needles and that is why you don't go to the endocrine ... (whata five -year -old boy said ...)
It is as if you will find yourself a little because you think the solution could be found but then we would stop being fixed clients of the pharmaceuticals.I doubt that you are right, but if it were still, I don't want anything not taking care of you because diabetes will continue there day after day and maybe when you were taking care of yourself, it is too late to have a good life

tica's profile photo
tica
09/23/2010 11:08 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

To see sacral, with that attitude and that of your family that you say it takes it even worse, you do not advance anything.It is a task of course but that is not going to take away the diabetes from above so it is best to grab the bull by the horns and not let us to do ...;)
If you are not satisfied with your endocrine, but do not stop going, we all scared the needles, to me the first, but fear is lost prompt when you realize that it is that: click or die, so ofclear.
I also "debuted" with 37 years and I still live in the same way as before ... and I assure you that you can.
Put the batteries and start taking care of diabetes, don't regret that with that you don't fix anything, just get your health.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/23/2010 11:19 a.m.

Oh….Wow, Juan, aka "Sacarino", you have left me frozen, with 400 and do not take it seriously, and you tell us that the family takes it worse, I always think that everyone owns their life, do you know theConsequences of poorly controlled diabetes?, is your case precisely, just thinking about it enters a chill that I cannot anymore.

Just tell you that there are many worse diseases that this must be controlled and period, you can't let her take over you.

Reconsider and above all mature, it is you who has to decide what you want to do with your life, never think that others love being diabetic.

All the best,

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
09/23/2010 12:23 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Very good, Juan, good attitude.
In fact, at that step you will soon leave being a fixed customer of multinationals, both pharmaceuticals and others.

Do you know what I think?That what you have is called cowardice.You prefer to use the tantrum of boy boy, or silly excuses such as the fear of needles, so as not to face something that in the background scares you.You are literally crowded, but you disguise fear in a passotism suit.

And that doesn't work, do you know why?Because if you do not take care of yourself, you are going to fed on punctures, income in the hospital, complications.Because poorly controlled diabetics do not die suddenly, because yes.First come the problems.Very fun things that you can also go through, such as losing your eyes, need dialysis, suffering some amputation ...
And that happens to those who have no means to avoid it, it is worthy of pity and help.But if it happens to you by your own decision, I fear that you come to the wrong site, because we are not going to laugh at you.
Here are children who had panic to the needles, and who have a couple to click alone.Any of those children could give you a good lesson.I remember a few years ago, that my daughter would have nine or less, and they went to vaccinate her with something.The nurse asked him if he was afraid of needles, what my daughter, dead of laughter replied: "You are pussy, right?"

Anyway, Sacarino, yes, as I think, you come because in the background you are shit and do not dare to say that you do not know where to start taking care of yourself and that you need help, here you have us, willing to help you and raise your spirits.And I start telling you that in three years it is very possible that you are still in time to fix everything and handle your diabetes (not the other way around)

Otherwise, if you think it is not worth taking care of yourself and you care so little, I honestly don't know what you come here.

If you are intelligent, I think you will know what option it suits you.

Health

DiabetesForo
09/23/2010 2:15 p.m.

Hello!What insulins do you use?With what values ​​do you go to bed and get up?Let's see if we can help you in the control, and we convince you to go to the review: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/23/2010 4:57 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good night, Juan Sacarino.Who writes you is, as his nickname indicates, a veteran in this diabetes.Mine is equal to yours: type I discovered when I had a couple of years older than you today.Now I have a few more;That's why I'm veteran.
Regina, Alea, and others (in this forum the majority are women. Don't ask me why I don't know.) They know much about this disease.In some cases it is not because they suffer from it, their young children and daughters suffer from it.That is why they are doubly worried.When someone new, like you, appears here they are the first to go to encourage.People do not usually receive the news that they are diabetic.The world fell on us all when they told us.That is why it is good to have people who have already gone through that situation and that help you to assume a reality that, you want or not there!

You have already seen it: You have written your message and in less than six hours you have already received five answers.A record.But they are correct and educated.Too much.People like you cannot enter with such softness.That is why, and although we don't know anything, you will forgive me that he directs me with a little more hardness.Do not get very angry with me.

In the first place, it is hard for me to understand that an uncle with 37 tacos takes a disease that affects him and with such seriousness.I find it hard to believe that with excuses more typical of people with little beard you try to divert attention.Look, Juan Sacarino, the " hypocrisia that exists in the face of the population ", that "the needles give me a lot of respect ", the " Diabetic paraphernalia ", and" the negotiation for pharmaceutical companies ", is very good to let go of friends, in the bar of the bar, but not as an excuse to deny youTo recognize that you are sick.As I am already retired and I like to throw a paragraph from time to time, when you want we stay and strip everything you want against the multi -knowledge that are formed at the expense of people's disease (I assure you that I like that issue and some cosicasHE).Neither the bayer, nor the lilly, nor others like that do I like.

This HP disease (those initials mean "daughter of a bitch"? Well, say with all the letters, do not reprimate that no one is scandalized here. I usually refer to it as the "fucking disease").That disease, I repeat, is much more screwed than you imagine.That is why it bothers us that you take it with so little seriousness.That disease, right now, does not have to make you feel very bad now, at first.The bad will come to you later, little by little, and without warning.And irreversibly, without turning back.I explain, a femur fracture is welded and you can walk again.Diabetes has no arrangement, for now.You can try to hold it, to stop its effects, but you can not heal it or you can go back.In other words.Diabetes, for example, if you don't take care of yourself, will seriously affect your eyes and it might be that the least thoughtful day you find an important loss of vision.Diabetes, if you do not take care of yourself, can assume that parts of your body lose sensitivity, your wounds do not feel them, do not hear well and the least thoughtful day you find the unavoidable situation that they have to amputate one foot.Diabetes, if you don't take care of yourself, will destroy the renal system.Diabetes, if you don't take care of yourself, will kill you long before what you imagine.I know people who have already passed by.

And look, Juan Sacarino, to finish I will speak to you (as they say vulgarly between uncles) of man to man.Diabetes, if you don't take care of yourself, will get, in a few years (also long before you imagine), a young guy like you is one day in front of a mirror, naked, wondering what cushion ...that there is no way to "lift" ...

A cordial and affectionate greeting, friend.

DiabetesForo
09/23/2010 6:53 p.m.

Well, Sacarino, because they have already told you everything ... now you have the opportunity to start taking care of yourself, and of course we will be here to support you and teach you what you need, I assure you that it is easier than it seems.It's a matter of starting and I suppose you have many reasons to want to take care of yourself and have a good present and future.

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/24/2010 5:02 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

First of all, say that my message was presenting and did not ask for advice or help.
Goodooooooooo that chaparrón of criticism and value judgments.
Where do I say in the message that does not control me or does not put insulin?
In general, you should read the messages quietly;This is not a pamade, it is the harsh reality.
I also read that I am a coward and some more insult ............. ah and that mature?.
I do not like that I am insulting free of charge, the ones that are not interested in what I write or believe that it is pussy can save your comments because they are not use to me.
A pity that you recriminate to someone who writes to you with empathy trying to remove iron from the matter and trying to give him an ironic ton.
Long live the free alvedrío but to miss anyone in respect.
Do not worry about me that I have not written to be sorry for anyone, or for anyone to tell me howI have a baggage, that I have no more problems or diseases in my life?
Really that the mallow is pedantic and bitter.
I do not write or read more in this Forillo so "veteran" if you want to tell me or tell you, you send it to and we comment what you want and the time you want about diabetes and its consequences.
To the rest: that insulin is with you amen.

sacarino's profile photo
sacarino
09/24/2010 6:21 a.m.

What a man, I feel you take it that way.Goodbye and luck.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/24/2010 7:23 a.m.

Amda that there is each element for the world ... I have sent me a private one who zero who did not come to mind, but well there is each one with his life.Sorry if someone believes that I have lacked respect in this message or others that you have written.

tica's profile photo
tica
09/24/2010 7:57 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I have also received it and I have very clear that here the only resentful is you sacrine, the truths hurt right?You own your life so do what you want.Here we will continue to help and help us.

DiabetesForo
09/24/2010 8:08 a.m.

Sacarino, I will not answer you to the private because I do not make sense, I only wish you much luck in life.

All the best,

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
09/24/2010 8:10 a.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

I don't understand anything!!!Or rather, there is nothing to understand ... but among the whole story that Sacarino has commented, what has more discouraged me is the last name of his endocrine ... what balls does he have to do with how is someone his name??I explain it to me!: Mrgreen:

Anyway luck and encouragement and ... a lot of health that good fails us!: D

Carmentxu's profile photo
Carmentxu
09/24/2010 8:29 a.m.

Well, I have responded to the private.
Here, the only thing I'm going to say is what my mother -in -law said, that in peace rests: "For which nothing wants, I have a lot"

Health

DiabetesForo
09/24/2010 9:12 a.m.

Jo ... I don't have private: ((((

One day I am not and there is rifirrafe, if you can't leave you loose ...

Surely Bayer or Johnson & Amp; Johnson has all his fortune for the Diabetes Division ...: Mrgreen:
As things are, without companies like Novonordisk or Lilly the type 1 we would not even live, or we wouldUltrarapids do not reach 25

Sacar ... if you expect any endocrine or medical to control you diabetes .... You don't have to know about diabetes, but your diabetes (which is very different) ... The other option is to swell the list of 10000 deaths annual deathsBecause of diabetes in Spain ... for not mixing complications.

DiabetesForo
09/24/2010 4:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.