BENFOTIAMINA = AGES protection

Barkuti's profile photo   09/25/2010 6:20 p.m.

Well, my first small contribution to the forum.
Benfotiating is a lipid synthetic derivative of vitamin B1 (thiamine), which apparent e ndproducts, advanced glycation products).
Wikipedia (in English): Link

The Primary use of this antioxidant is an "anti-August" supplement. [3]In a trial, Benfotiamine Lowered Age by 40%. [4]However, in Germany Doctors Have Been Known to Combine Benfotiamine With Pyridoxine Hydrochloride and use it to treat Patients With Nerve Damage and Nerve Pain Such As Sciatica.

AT High Doses, Benfotiamine was Shown to Be Effective for the Treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy, Neuropathy, and Nephropathy.It is thought that Treatment with Benfotiamine Leads to intracellular increase Thiamine Diphosphat Levels, to Co -Factor of Transketolase.This Enzyme Directs Advanced Glycation and Lipoxidation End Products (AGE's, Ale's) Sublates to The Pantose Phosphate Pathway, Thus Reducing Tissue Ages.

Translated into Spanish (Corregidme freely):
The main use of this antioxidant is like an "anti-August" supplement.In an essay, Benfotiate reduced AGE by 40%.In Germany, some doctors have combined bidyfotiature with pyridoxin hydrochloride in the treatment of patients with nerve damage and pain, such as sciatica.

At high doses, bubotiating was effective in the treatment of diabetic retinopathy, neuropathy, and nephropathy.It is believed that treatment with benophotiating increases the intercellular levels of thiamine diphosphate, a transchetolase cofactor.This enzyme directs the substrates of the advanced glycation and lipoxidation products (AGE's, Ale's) to the Pentosa phosphate metabolic route, thus reducing the Tissues in the tissues.

Although I have no diabetes complications, I have been taking it for some frequency for the last two years (at this time I take 2 x 250 mg per day).
Does anyone else use it?I would like to know an experience of first hand of someone who has some diabetic complication, I have heard that with 500 - 1000 mg a day some improvements from notable to spectacular are achieved.8)

Salu2

Barkuti's profile photo
Barkuti
09/25/2010 6:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Vitamin B1 is related to the body transforming glucose into energy and therefore that all the organs and muscles of the body function well, it is known that the sick of glaucoma have deficiency of this vitamin.

In a normal diet, the daily needs of this vitamin are more than covered because it appears in meats (especially pork), milk and derivatives, nut

I remember when I was young and studious: Mrgreen: Read that in Korsakov's syndrome (alcohol) they were related to this vitamin and were given B1 supplements to those who passed through this syndrome

A link:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/26/2010 5:08 a.m.

Wow, I do not take it but maybe I should because I have problems in the kidneys since the age of 11 (I create calcium calculations) and, although now I am much better, that will predispose more to have (more) problems because of diabetes, do youNo?I will talk to my endocrine and see what he tells me ...

Thanks for the contribution, Barkuti.

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
09/26/2010 7:48 a.m.

Hello everyone, I have been supplying my father for years with diabetes, I buy it in Luxembourg and it is doing very well.Recently I found a Facebook page where they give regular information:
Link
greetings!

vicent05's profile photo
vicent05
08/02/2016 12:27 p.m.

Hello!Wow, I don't remember how many years ago I contributed to that message.:)
The delicacy of my economic situation since a long time led me to look for something effective and cheaper.At this time I took Neurodavur , a multi “made in Spain” of 250/250/2'5mg of B1/B6/B12, better and considerably more economical than Benexol/Hydroxil and every son of propaganda.And for the moment, made a kid (as regards diabetes, understand).Also useful if we get excited about the vinillo during dinner and afterwards.And cheap to "abuse" if we are necessary.
Nor is it that I can make a more direct comparison, I never allowed myself to develop diabetic complications even;The synergy of those multivitamin with the B6 and B12 probably helps.
I bought the Benfo in bigvits .:) & GT;-

Salu2

Barkuti's profile photo
Barkuti
08/02/2016 1:03 p.m.

Hi Barkuti, but neurodavur is not natural, right?I mean it is a labor or synthesis ...

vicent05's profile photo
vicent05
08/02/2016 4:16 p.m.

vicent05 said:
Hi Barkuti, but the neurodavur is not natural, right?I mean it is a labor or synthesis ...

Hello Vicent05 .
Let's see, as far as I know Neurodavur is a manufactured product, and most likely their vitamins are synthesized from certain precursors.
Benfotiating is a synthetic derivative of thiamine.
That a compound is synthetic does not mean that it is bad, at all.On the other hand, the snake poisons are natural and will understand that it probably would not make it very funny to take a suck of them.:-/
If I can help you in something else ...: D

Cordial greetings

Barkuti's profile photo
Barkuti
08/02/2016 5:39 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.