New in the forum

MariaPaz's profile photo   09/26/2010 3:58 p.m.

Hi, I'm new in this forum, my name is María de la Paz.I am seventy years old, I live in Murcia and I have type two diabetes.Greetings to everyone

MariaPaz's profile photo
MariaPaz
09/26/2010 3:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

A pleasure to have you with us.Welcome.

david29's profile photo
david29
09/26/2010 6:40 p.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

Welcome to the Club, María Paz.

Pass and sit down, there is room.And incidentally, if you have doubts or experiences to share, they will be welcome too.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/26/2010 6:53 p.m.

Welcome to the forum, we hope to help you and help us as much as possible;)

All the best.

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
09/27/2010 9:31 a.m.

Jordi the,
I love your signature !!!, how have you built it?, Where do you create them?
Greetings, fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
09/27/2010 11:15 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much, Fer: D The truth is that my boyfriend made me with Photoshop and I don't understand much but, if you have it, it's easy.You are looking for an image that you like, like this "splash" and you open it with Photoshop.You select what the image itself is (what is in black and not the white background), the short and fight it in a new Photoshop file.There you write what you want on top, keep (in JPG, very important) and voilà.

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
09/27/2010 11:23 a.m.

Welcome to the forum, Mari Paz.
Cloud, Mari Paz and other type 2 users, encourage and open a thread.Surely it is very useful to the new foreros who have that problem.

A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/28/2010 4:34 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Welcome to this corner Maripaz, we are the two of the Second Division, Diabetes Mellitus II, which Velia comments, we will have to raise it and open a thread or subform from our diabetes.

All the best,

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
09/28/2010 7:14 a.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.