Date change in the glucocard g meter

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/29/2010 3:51 p.m.

I have asked the house for a USB cable to keep control of measurements on the PC.I have received it and downloaded the data on the computer, but surprise, there is only one date.All measurements make them on the same day.
Do you know how to change the date of this meter?It has only two buttons and for more combinations I do not give with the key.
A help will be very well received.
Thank you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/29/2010 3:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, the truth is that I have no idea, I have also tried to change it at some time but nothing, without success ... By the way, I would also like to ask for a cable, how much do you have to pay for it?

All the best.

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
09/29/2010 5:46 p.m.

I think the best thing is that you get in touch with the manufacturer and raise the problem, to give you a solution.
Greetings

DiabetesForo
09/29/2010 5:48 p.m.

I have ever changed it following the instructions (although I do not remember how) you can also program it to give you the glycemia average of the month, it is very useful for calculating the hem :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/29/2010 5:54 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The USB cable asked directly to the house through its website, it is free and they send it to you in a couple of weeks to the house, without any cost.

DiabetesForo
09/30/2010 6:27 a.m.

Well the subject solved.I have called the house and a lady, very friendly by the way, he has indicated the form of date change:
Press the two buttons on the side together until a whistle hears.
Press the orange button to go to the "Year" field (year) and by pressing the gray button to reach the current year.
Press orange button to successively pass to month, day, time, minute and time format (12 or 24 hours).
Press orange button and turn off.
From that mood it is put on the right date and time.

Thank you all for the interest, and here I am for what is needed.

DiabetesForo
09/30/2010 6:41 a.m.

Hello, and do you know how the same issue can be done, but in this case, in the Glucocard G+ Put?The same must end up calling the house TB right?I have seen a phone on the Menarini Diagnostics page, in case it was Isidrogh,
Thank you

Nenito's profile photo
Nenito
12/13/2010 6:35 a.m.

That's, I called Menarini's technical service yesterday, and a solved matter, thanks;)

Nenito's profile photo
Nenito
12/15/2010 9:20 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.