Prepared food

anabeg's profile photo   10/06/2010 7:29 p.m.

Helloaaaa,
What a substitute I have taken when I just saw a 202 minutes ago, the fact is that today it has not been because of the defective ball, no, today I have not had time to make dinner, I have gone to the Super and I have bought prepared food, Fideua specifically, since I am with diabetes, it is the first time I do it, as I still have no idea of ​​counting hydrates, because I have relied and put 2 units, I always have between 1 or 2 units, depending on whatThat I am going to eat, I have dinner a pure of zucchini, an already prepared fideua yogurt measurement and an apple, I have put 2 units and it is a little while seeing the value I have stayed: shock :: Shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock: shak:
For the next one I will be more careful, I see that you have to be careful with the prepared food, ufff we are going for the next one like a sandwich or sandwich made by me, surely I get better, hahahahaha
As I said from mistakes you learn, but go two little nights that I carry, hahahaha
Greetings

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/06/2010 7:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ana, points what you have eaten and the pre and post value.The next time you eat it, you put another insulin unit.This is learning, and you can vary the diet.;)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/06/2010 8:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you Regina, I have already pointed out, for the next one I will put 1 more, the value of before because I do not look, I do it in the posts, I will pay attention to what you say, and I am going to measure the times that towards before (6) Because if I listen to stup-eando I go, who told me that I had to look at me 3 times, and of course it is impossible to have good control, for the next I will recommend this forum, and that I take a look, hahahaha
Greetings,

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/06/2010 8:13 p.m.

I eat quite prepared food because I don't usually have much time (or sometimes you want :))) to prepare the food and it's like any other food.It may at first leave me a little high but, with practice and try, now as well as as if it were food.Of course, I do not trust the tables of values ​​because sometimes the value does not correspond (at least for me) but well ...

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
10/07/2010 9:08 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.