Hello everyone !!!!

ESTEFI's profile photo   10/13/2010 11:17 a.m.

Hello, I wanted to introduce myself since I have registered a little while!There are the problems that I have now. It was like a year I diagnosed me diabetic retinopathy and after giving myOphmologists are professionals or not, for me my ophmologists are the best and incidentally a greeting for them !!!They gave the absolute disability.

ESTEFI's profile photo
ESTEFI
10/13/2010 11:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome, Estefi.Here we are to try to solve all your doubts, I'm sorry for your complications: |

All the best ;)

Jorditel's profile photo
Jorditel
10/13/2010 12:29 p.m.

Hi Jorditel thank you very much for writing I hope you are well.

ESTEFI's profile photo
ESTEFI
10/13/2010 4:34 p.m.

Hi Estefi:

Welcome to the Club de los Dulces.

A kiss

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
10/13/2010 4:59 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

THANK YOU A GREETING

ESTEFI's profile photo
ESTEFI
10/13/2010 5:36 p.m.

Hello, Estefi.

Tell us more things, what treatment you carry and how you are going with your view now.With so many years of experience, you can surely contribute a lot to the forum.

Welcome home.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/13/2010 6:11 p.m.

Hello Celia, how are you?
Well I have reviews every three months or so and it seems that a poaquito is stagnant so trying not to go anymore ... and you tell me how you carry it ... I can only say that please take care of you sinceNow you are not going to notice the consequences ... but eventually you will have problems take care of yourself and you will see how you have a wonderful life. A kiss and thanks for asking and from now on I tell you that if I can help you in whatever you do not hesitate to write meA kiss from Madrid

ESTEFI's profile photo
ESTEFI
10/13/2010 6:58 p.m.

Hi Estefi.Welcome!!!
Here we are for what you need, I see what experience you have and a lot ... now to put the media so that retinopathy no more .... courage.

Ah, Alea is Celia's mother.

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/14/2010 5:08 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello, Estefi.
As Velia already told you, Celia is my daughter.And I can almost say that she is the terrible girl of this forum.He has done everything, but take care of himself.He knows how nobody to do barbarities, trick a glucometer, have everyone on alert ..., in short, it seems that little by little he begins to sit his head.Let's see if we are improving.

Thanks for your offer.Every advice born of experience can be useful.

Health

DiabetesForo
10/14/2010 8:21 a.m.

Good morning Alea ... the truth? I am surprised I am because I thought that Celia was control ... well we know that it is never late for Celia please !!!! you have to take care of at least try and you will see how you feel better!!! The consequences are important because otherwise you will take care to get bad ... and you know that it affects all the organs (kidneys, sight, even mouth to skin problems) and you are very young to suffer all thatWithout at least I tried to take care of yourself, you don't think about doing it for you ... and then for your family that surely how mine they are suffering and you know one thing? They do not deserve it, I guarantee that ....Inge and a huge kiss

ESTEFI's profile photo
ESTEFI
10/14/2010 8:32 a.m.

Hello Velia, thank you very much for your animals, the truth is that they help a little kiss and by the way !!!! Once they told me that diabetic people existed to sweeten the lives of other people !!! What do you think? Kisses?

ESTEFI's profile photo
ESTEFI
10/14/2010 8:36 a.m.

Hi Estefi, welcome.I have a friend with diabetic retinopathy.I hardly saw anything, he operated with Laser but did nothing.I hear a new treatment I think that in Barcelona, ​​it consisted of an operation, I think also by laser, so he decided to try and the truth came great, he sees perfectly and has no sequelae.The only problem that has no social insurance and is worth a paston.

david29's profile photo
david29
10/14/2010 10:58 a.m.

Lantús 0-22-0 Novorapid 3-7-0
Hemo 7

Hello David, you tell me that they operated it with Laser?same problem. Thank you

ESTEFI's profile photo
ESTEFI
10/17/2010 12:33 p.m.

Hi Estefi!
I would only like to explain how your life has been with respect to diabetes, what have been your glycosylated hemoglobins, if you have smoked, what lifestyle you have taken, etc ... I ask you to think about our life and I thinkthat will help us since you have a lot of experience!
Thanks and welcome!

María2542006's profile photo
María2542006
10/17/2010 12:47 p.m.

A little late maybe, but also welcome from me, Estefi.Courage, and thanks: I don't know much about you, but I love seeing that you can be the voice of experience.Many times (and I say it first hand) we do not believe that there are consequences around the corner.I have also been a compulsive liar and liar trucador, as Alea de Celia says, and now I start taking it more seriously.This forum is wonderful for this, you will realize :)

Alea, although I cannot get into your role or have your maternal and general experience (I will fulfill 21 shortly ... I am rather like your daughter hehe, I do not know if I will serve you something) I have to recognize that I would love to read the storiesFrom Celia and, if you want, tell you the other version of the story or warn you where you can leave or the arguments you will use ... because I have also been a hooligan.No one is going to know her like you, but hey, that if one day is third ... you know;)

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/06/2010 12:30 p.m.

Thank you very much, Montarial, I assure you that I will take it into account: D

Mine with Celia is a bit like the song of Luz Casal: "You play to fool me, I play that you believe that I believe you ..." And always alert.

It is always good to have the experience of who has already passed that phase.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/06/2010 1:51 p.m.

Welcome to the @Stefi forum!
Thank you for sharing your experiences, and a lot of encouragement!

ceciii's profile photo
ceciii
03/21/2016 2:18 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.