Madrileñ@s

ESTEFI's profile photo   10/13/2010 7:05 p.m.

Hi, I'm from Madrid and I would like to talk to diabetic people to talk about the problems that appear over the years ... thanks to all people a greeting

ESTEFI's profile photo
ESTEFI
10/13/2010 7:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Estefi, we are from Cáceres and a little also from Madrid.We usually go a month, and on vacation.Anyway, stop by the Ruta de la Plata thread, there you will find people from several sites in Spain.Tell us what you want.
By the way you talk about complications and others ... how do you carry your control now?Do you have a good hemoglobin?Do you think your complications have been the product of bad control?I read you that you have been with the disease since childhood and I am aware that the control of diabetes before was very different, nor the media, nor the insulins ... were you really poorly controlled? ...

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/14/2010 5:21 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Velia if my problems are now because of bad control in adolescence from 16 to 23 more or less, there I have 27 and it is the only thing that I regret in life .... of not having controlled myself, glucoseIt is harmful but you control it ... And I spend an invoice, now so try to carry it as well as possible, I also affected my mouth and they operated on all my teeth and molateeth and is all for the bad control of diabetes .... and how are you ??? How about everything ??? kisses

ESTEFI's profile photo
ESTEFI
10/14/2010 8:42 a.m.

Estefi, now you have to look forward and try to take great care to avoid more complications.I am the mother of a 12 -year -old girl, it is she who has diabetes, from 5. Until now the control has been within the limits, hemoglobins around 7 and since she has bomb (5 years ago), she does not haveGreat peaks ... Let's see if you have learned enough to be able to handle moderately well in adolescence, although we already know that it is a difficult period for all young people, it seems that having these limitations, must sharpen the rebellion ... the good of the goodNow it is that with the means and knowledge we have, carrying diabetes with good control is not at the expense of the restrictions that I suppose you would have to carry in your youth ...

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/15/2010 6:11 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello, my name is Marta, I am from a town in the southern part of Madrid and I would like to meet parents and people who are diabetic I have a 2 -year -old boy who debuted on August 29 and I am very rookie in this.

lucialva's profile photo
lucialva
10/20/2010 2:35 p.m.

Hi Lucialva, I have already seen that you have entered the parents of parents.
As I have previously put, we are going sporadically to Madrid ... 1 weekend of every 3 or every 4, and part of the holidays and bridges ... we live in the center, in the retirement area, very close to the childJesus ... if you ever need something you do not hesitate to say it.Anyway if you want my TFNO.You tell me privately.

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/22/2010 5:04 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello!I am also from Madrid, and when I debuted, I also had my rebel era and my denial of the disease. Consquences: The same, many teeth move ... but weno ... thank God nothing more serious happened.I do try to take care of myself, and I am having good we have any things if I can help you, here I am

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/31/2010 8:26 a.m.

I am from the northern area of ​​Madrid.

Salu2.

gilabeni's profile photo
gilabeni
05/14/2011 6:26 p.m.

I am from Fuenlabrada (Madrid) I am one of those who totally spent the diabetes against further better hehe but I realized in a few days that I have to start taking care of myself because I already yebo 9 years and the first years I had them quite controlledBut then I began to move on the topic so and I proposed to take care of myself and face it and not give it long.
A health

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
11/19/2012 5:37 a.m.

We are from Caceres we live in Madrid we debuted with the two -year girl this summer and we are wanting to see something more from day to day but this is very hard and very difficult to control, with fear here we

aliciagomez's profile photo
aliciagomez
10/15/2013 2:48 p.m.

Lucialva said:
Hello my name Marta I am from a town in the southern zone of Madrid and I would like to meet parents and people who are diabetics I have a 2 -year -old boy who, I debuted on August 29 and I am very very veryNovata in this.
Hi Marta, I am from Chihuahua, Mexico and we have 2 children with DT1, one who debuts at 8 years and is already 11 years old and the smallest that debut of 1 year and now is 2 years old, I can tell you thatIt has been very good with both, it is only a matter of discipline, in fact it has been easier with the baby since we already had the experience of the first child, in addition that we do not have the problems that I eat something in secret and thenThe control has been very good, anything please feel in confidence to ask.

victorvazquez's profile photo
victorvazquez
10/15/2013 4:15 p.m.

Hi Estefi!We are from Madrid (from the Chamberí neighborhood).My girlfriend and I create a sport and diabetes blog to share my experiences as a diabetic in sports.We usually go to run and train for retirement and channel tracks.If you like sport and encourage yourself to contact us privately;) (also go for others)

www.lemurdiabetico.wordpress.com

lemurdiabético's profile photo
lemurdiabético
10/04/2015 9:40 p.m.

Hi Estefi I live in Madrid but I'm almost novice, I've only been living with the disease for a year.At the moment without complications.
I did not know that diabetes can generate piorrea.I have worried a little because in my maternal family it is common for Piorrea to suffer.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/05/2016 11:12 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi guys!!I am from Vallecas, I also had a rebel era with diabetes but now I am stopped with her.
I have no complications fortunately.
Courage, now it's time to write a new page.
All the best!!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
05/09/2016 12:28 a.m.

@lemurdiabetico prepare a room !!!!!Ha ha ha.You are big among the greats !!!!
Next year and I hope not to fail some very large little ones, you will have me in the Marathon in Madrid.If we do not see each other before there, I will be !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/09/2016 12:54 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello everyone, I am also from Madrid, from the Northwest Sierra, I have already been a few years with diabetes, for the moment without any complication except for those days of high glycems for no apparent reason.I also have to say that much or all of carrying good diabetes is because of my sedentary life, based on doing a lot of sports, work, eating very clean and not going out, drinking or smoking.So I am willing to a little lack of control hahahaha, seriously for anything we are here.
P.S.I hope these messages are not very old and that this Madrid group really is increasing and does not decay and can get friends.Greetings to everyone

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/15/2016 2:14 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@Luvi because it is only a matter of taking the initiative and organizing a "remained" proposing day and time.I guess the best would be a weekend, but now in the face of summer .... We all flee from Madrid :))

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/18/2016 8:57 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Who can afford or has who flee

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/18/2016 11:14 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Hello!!I am also from Madrid in the Arganzuela area.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/18/2016 8:49 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia I also live in Delicias -Arganzuela

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/19/2016 8:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.