{'en': 'Glucodatahandler', 'es': 'Glucodatahandler'} Image

Glucodatahandler

Rafaga's profile photo   09/17/2024 6:23 p.m.

Glucodatahandler receives glucose values ​​from different sources and provides a visualization of these values ​​on the phone, clock (Wear OS) and Android Auto (using glucodataao).

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
09/17/2024 6:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Has anyone tried it?Are you doing well?Does Diabox admit?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/17/2024 6:44 p.m.

Sandman said:
Has anyone tried it?Are you doing well?Does Diabox admit?

I know it directly connects with LibreLinkup and Juggluco and other sources, (Diabox no) yes you look at the information in Play Store explains it to you. I have it connected with free linkup and it is doing very well.

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
09/17/2024 8:15 p.m.

Calibra?If not, it is not worth it

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/17/2024 9:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, the app is very good.

But I see that it does not install spheres on the clock, right?

You have to configure the ones you have installed to show the values.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/17/2024 10:37 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

The truth is that it looks very clear and for those who go by bike can go very well (if they have coverage):

Using "great information" sphere and depending on1 "very large glucose".

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/17/2024 10:39 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
because the app is very good.

But I see that it does not install spheres on the clock, right?

You have to configure those you have installed to show the values.

In the samsung watch app several spheres that are compatible..JPG "Style =" Max-Width: 300px;

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
09/17/2024 10:52 p.m.

You can vary the size etc Link style = "max-width: 300px;

Rafaga's profile photo
Rafaga
09/17/2024 11 p.m.

Also, for what I see, it is updated very fast and if you give the number you get all the information.The minutes it makes of the value, the arrow of trend and the variation.

I think I will remove the GWatch because seeing the large and clear number I like more.Although they do not seem to interfere.

The truth is, I am only interested in the glucose and time value.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/17/2024 11:32 p.m.

ruthbia said:
calibrates?If not, it is not worth it

I am with you, if I do not calibrate, I am not interested.
If you ever support Diabox if I will give you a chance.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/18/2024 12:01 a.m.

I use it and do very well, at the time it is the only one who found me to work for Wear os 5.

Dani_GT's profile photo
Dani_GT
09/18/2024 6:33 a.m.

Lada Julio 2024.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It looks cool and great but the values ​​of pure Abbott do not serve me, the sensors are quite diverted from my reality, so I need calibration.
The only thing that measures well, well, is the old freestyle reader, nailed the reading with the capillary.I do not know why they changed the algorithm or cannot reproduce it for the FreeLink app.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/18/2024 7:10 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It is weird, I see, it is that either the sensors are defective (and it is no use) or from the second day, the freestyle sensor nails it better than my 3 gluclometers.But well, in this diabetes each person (and each device) is a world.

And what I am liking a lot about this app, Glucodata Handler, is that you can put how many minutes consider a measurement valid.I put 3 minutes and so I know that if the number is not labeled, it is totally current.

And I do not need to put anything else, neither the minutes, nor the variation, nor anything because for a fast look that serves the clock, so many data borders you.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/18/2024 2:14 p.m.

And it is even more spectacular when there are only 2 digits.:either

Even to go out I have put it smaller, so that it would not be noticed.:*

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/18/2024 4:13 p.m.

Good afternoon, I bought a galaxy watch 6 clock, up to time I have not had watches of this class, I understand that so that I have the glucose reading of the glucose I have to download the glucodatahandler application through Google, configure freeLinkupWhat link to this application, the application comes in English so it will be complicated to install it, or not?
2nd question, you have to take the phone next to the clock or it is not necessary to have the LTE clock.
Thank you so much

Algameca's profile photo
Algameca
09/26/2024 5:08 p.m.

Glucodata Handler is in Spanish.

But you have to always take the mobile to the side.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/26/2024 5:24 p.m.

In the end that sphere with such great numbering gave me a little shame.

I have put the sphere that comes with watch glucose:
He is beautiful and discreet and puts the minutes he makes of the last measurement.

When you tour or touch the clock, the number of steps and the drums of the clock also leaves.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/26/2024 10:03 p.m.

And what watches is it compatible?I have the Huawei GT2

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
09/27/2024 9:27 a.m.

sherpa41 said:
glycodata handler is in Spanish.

But you have to take the mobile on the side.

Thank you very much, when I get the clock, I will look at the Glucodatahandler language, download it on the phone and I only saw it in English

Algameca's profile photo
Algameca
09/27/2024 11:45 a.m.

I have installed the glucodata and mobile application and receive Jugglycco data.As I do now to see it on the galaxywatch watch ... I'm not able.Thank you

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
09/27/2024 1:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.