AT LAST!!!!!

kekiya's profile photo   10/28/2010 10:24 a.m.

Bunas People !!!
Finally the day of my appointment came with my endo ... and after entering the consultation and asking for (again) the bomb ... what expected the least ... has told me that yes yesterday !!!!
My mother, I still don't believe it .... after 2 years and struggle, weeping, nerves, trying to lower my hemo at all costs (9.5, 6.7 in year and 8 months ....) And after having worked hard on it, I finally see it rewarded to so much effort. Obviously, I have to continue fighting and working, but now I know that everything will go well.Thanks to those who have supported me when I have been Plof, or from Bajon, my mother, when I left the consultation I was crazy to get home and share with you my joy.
And nothing, for early March (there is enough delay ..) I have the first appointment with the endo that lifts the bombs, and for next month, I start with the formation on the pump ...
All the best!!: D

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/28/2010 10:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations, Kekiya.

You see that who follows it, gets it.

You can finally relax and know that you will have the best control method.See well learning all the theory of hydrates rations, etc.And it will then be easier.

Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/28/2010 11:57 a.m.

Well yes, I have to perfect to know how to do everything right, or as well as possible.
Wow, it is a bullshit, nor that it was the Euromillon what has touched me, but uufff ... after what I have fought ..

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/28/2010 12:32 p.m.

Congratulations too.

What envy!Hopefully soon it can be the one to give it the news.

Next week I have endo, and I even like the head on how to propose it.

IMADIS's profile photo
IMADIS
10/28/2010 6 p.m.

hahaha, the same thing happened to my imadis, imagine, in 2 years and peak, in each consultation ask for it ... apart from the trouble, I would have to have the fame of tired patient ... hahahaha, but hey, the one who follows itHe gets it, and I was not going to fight for my health and for something that I think is and will be beneficial for me

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
10/28/2010 8:27 p.m.

Enhhorabuena kekiya !!!: D ... Don't see what I'm glad.You are already telling us.

Imadis, directly, without hesitation.Also if you take a bit of the subject and go with forcefulness and knowledge, better .... luck !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
10/29/2010 5:21 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.