{'en': 'Stay at home alone?', 'es': '¿Quedarse sólo en casa?'} Image

Stay at home alone?

tica's profile photo   11/03/2010 12:30 p.m.

Yes, what a bad experience :(
recover well

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/14/2011 3:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

My brother is better, but nervous after everything that happened so he has the sugar these days quite high, yesterday the machine lole hi.
And the Moratones of less, with the cream are already putting brown.

All the best

noelia2004's profile photo
noelia2004
04/14/2011 4:54 p.m.

I live only for a long time, I have never been afraid of the hypos because you take the test and eat sugar quickly, if you are afraid, leave several envelopes on the night table just in case and when you wake up and notice down, take a tripright away and get the test as soon as you can

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
07/24/2018 5:06 p.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

If I stay alone at home, the truth is to eat healthy with things that I have seen through a health blog, for example I like to eat Datiles and so far nothing has happened to me and I feel good.However, there are things that I would like to try as some juices to detoxify to me as fear, I do not know how they are going to affect me, they are supposed to decompose me while consuming them naturally and without sugar but I really do not know a lot about the subject andI have not been able to pay for any professional attention.I have learned to take my life because the truth is very controlled and it does not bother me to regulate myself but the truth is afraid to try new things.

crin92's profile photo
crin92
08/02/2018 11:27 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.