Flour and fried

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/09/2010 11:42 a.m.

Hello again, I have another doubt,
You see, I would like to know exactly, why the "fried" of the diet should be eliminated.Until now, I thought it was only because of the hypercaloric theme and the flours.But now several doubts arise, focused on a person who is not at all obese.I guess some, seem to you to absurd.I prefer to ask, and so I am fooling only once.They are the following;

1. If a diabetic is not obese, could eat fried?Your diabetes, (let's go that their blood sugar levels would increase too much).

2. A possible solution to the problem of flour would be to use, soy flour?

3. And the most important of all.If in the Bechamel we use soy flour.And at the time of Freir, together with the egg, we use soy flour, could we eat croquettes? (Without inflating at hydrates, it is understood).

Thank you all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/09/2010 11:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have not been told that I can't eat fried ...
The only thing they have told me is that since I have high cholesterol, I do not abuse pork (TB sausage), that controls the eggs that like week ... etc
If fries the croquettes with olive oil, and the milk is half -nattered I do not think they have so much cholesterol.I don't know, I'm a rookie: P
Anyway, my mother and I weigh the ingredients one day that made croquettes, and it came out that each croquette had about 7.5 grams of carbohydrates.And yesterday, for example, I had 4 croquettes, a salad and 20 grams of bread and although my diabetes is totally decompensated, at 2 hours I was 89. So my conclusion was, that they should not be bad, at least for diabetes.

DiabetesForo
11/09/2010 12:04 p.m.

If you have a normopese and you have no cholesterol why you will not be able to take croquettes or chuletitas?Abusing of fats is not good for anyone, but in normal situations you do not eliminate them from your diet, try that it be as balanced as possible and period.You will only have to keep in mind that fats slow down the absorption of HC, S ... and take into account the HC, s that the flour gives you ..

Greetings.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/09/2010 12:20 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well what Velia says

There are no prohibited or recommended foods ...
For a person with type 2 diabetes it is very important
However, for a person with type 1 diabetes there is no medical restriction, none, everything is a matter of calculating rations and insulin.

On the other hand, you have to take into account cholesterol, obesity, blood pressure .......

DiabetesForo
11/09/2010 3:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.