Acetone reactive strips in blood

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/10/2010 1:03 p.m.

Hello everyone, I have been returned to the four recipes signed by the center's medical inspector, they reject it and ask the pharmacy to deliver the request for the request of the strips, the next day 30 of this month I have consultation withMy endo, I will ask for another report and give you a copy.
This I ask very often "So bad thing is the thing", the endo other scholarship has been moving with the reports of glucose strips, we will see this time as it is taken.
Health.: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/10/2010 1:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Tell us in which hospital, or which autonomous community you belong.
It is the first time I read something similar.
Health

DiabetesForo
11/10/2010 3:13 p.m.

Here are not the acetone in blood in the C.S.where they supply us with glucose.What happens that when we go to the endocrine always gives us some boxes, we go what we need.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/11/2010 4:59 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello everyone, I am from Malaga, the health center is new Malaga and the hospital is the clinic.
The problem is CS, what do not give me the recipes in conditions, I don't know how this is bureaucracy, but I think the patient is the one who has to give everything echo.
Health: Oops:

DiabetesForo
11/11/2010 11:23 a.m.

Hi Kiko,

I am from Malaga, they take me in the civilian and my CS is the Captive Jesus.I have never passed Cetona's strips through the CS, always, they always give them free of charge to me in the civilian.For the k I have K Ir are glucose and I need the Endo report, with this report they have never put me.What's weird is that those of Cetona through your cs, will you be pork you go to the clinic ???Are you in the clinic or in barbarela?
I do not know, Kiko, they do not put me fight, I already tell you it will be Pors I go to the civilian, I even know that is not the answer, it should be the same in all the Cs and all the hospitals ...
Put a claim, I had it to put it several years ago in the CS and never had problems again.
All the best,

DiabetesForo
11/13/2010 3:26 a.m.

Hello everyone:

I don't know if I have understood your messages.Don't you get the reactive strips of the pharmacy with the visa recipe?Do you give them to the health center both those of Acetone and Glucose?
I take them out of the pharmacy with its corresponding recipe.

Thank you, greetings.

Ilipa's profile photo
Ilipa
12/22/2010 2 p.m.

The theme of strips is slightly different in each autonomous community ... There are communities where the strips occur in the health center when you are going to prescribe insulin or only by material but it seems that in other communities the issue of the strips goes with recipe.

In Asturias the strips are given in the health center when you are going to prescribe insulin or simply by material which would seem "better" than the issue of getting them with recipe but I notice that I am more priced, I would prefer to have the systemof recipe, pay a small amount (similar to what is paid for insulin) and have all the strips I would like but nevertheless I have to endure my face that the nurse puts me when I ask for strips.

In addition, in my particular case, get strips of ketone bodies in blood I give it for impossible with this system, the few times that I have asked for them have given me strips of ketone bodies in urine> ... With the recipe system I would pay a small amount and have glucose strips that I wanted and strips of ketones that I wanted.

DiabetesForo
12/22/2010 4:54 p.m.

Hello everyone, it is my turn for the place where I live, the Civil Hospital, but had a confrontation with the Ms. Board (not to give many clues), I asked my head of head to send me to the hospitalClinic, I offered the bomb and I have it since 2005, they will change it shortly, I believe that the subject is to save, the protocol is I have to go to the nurse and ask for the recipes of ketones,They change your ATS and give me some recipes what are nursing and the warehouse to which the pharmacy asks the pharmacists, to debue them, I have to go to the doctor and he makes them.
Health: Oops:

DiabetesForo
01/24/2011 1:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.