Drug reaction

IMADIS's profile photo   11/10/2010 3:52 p.m.

Hello good:
My question is related to the extent that medications affect our sugar, or metabolism.I would like to know if we have some contraindicated medications, or some better than others.

I have realized that now I have a greater ease of falling ill, before it fell the same, but it cost me more time, they spent days as I took it well, but since I am now totally surrounded in the virus curro polulating around me, because today I alreadyI have lifted with my throat badly, and to top it off the tooth, now when I am bad, the tooth hurts, something that did not happen before, and with the passage of the day I had to resort to the neobruf who works quite well in my body, butI don't know to what extent it can be harmful.Today I have been very sweet in the morning, and with a juice in the afternoon ...

Somewhere where can I inform me better about the effect of diabetics?

Thanks and Sldos.
IMADIS.

IMADIS's profile photo
IMADIS
11/10/2010 3:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Imadis, ask the dentista to be urgently, who soon takes away that skin pain :(. There is a lot of pharyngitis out there, I have been snoring 3 days and I do not usually take flu or anything, but there is a virus that is attacking a lot.Well vaccinated every year of the flu.
The medications can have some sugar, but as they are taken after meals and you put insulin, they don't influence much.
Keep like this, I see that you have had a good hem and you are quieter.Get well soon :)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/10/2010 5:45 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.