A lot of recipes and easy to do

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/10/2010 5:13 p.m.

Hello everyone.
Three weeks ago my mother -in -law was bought the New Thermomix for what gave me the previous model. The case is that I have gone to a couple of clasGo tell me and without obligation I get an invitation in your city.That day we made an energy drink with orange, spikes with whole wheat flour.Lactonese with flavor, salmon with potatoes and cooked eggs and what I liked: strawberry and yogurt ice cream for diabetics (instead of 100 grams of sugar we make 10 of powdered sweetener) and perfect.I am personally delighted with mine, I am looking forward to the summer just to make me different ice cream every day heheOrange, and some muffins (with sweetener of course and without going with the flour because the machine also weighs and so the rations that made).If someone has it I encourage you to go and ask you to teach you recipes for diabetics, well and who do not have it also encourage you to surely end up buying one, or do you want to go I am still learning but I can pass youSome recipe that interests you, without problem that if I don't have it, I get it.All the best

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/10/2010 5:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello Adri,
I am crazy to buy the Thermomix, they have told me great about it, to see if the Majos kings bring it to me, that this year I have been very good, :)) :)) :)) :))
Greetings,

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/10/2010 6:24 p.m.

For I really heard something about her but I had not paid much attention or interest and I have it and I am delighted.Yesterday I went to one of the classes that give and we made special recipes for Christmas: D I don't know if they also teach, if you want I ask you and if you feel like going they are very good because you learn to use the machine (although that is easy alreadyThat almost everything alone), recipes that do not come in the books, questions doubts or something especially that you want to do and learn truquitos.In addition, when the kings bring you, surely you have already seen some recipe that you are wishing to do hehehe.Well changing the subject, how are you carrying diabetes?I am diabetics since May 2008 but ... I do not know if I am the only irresponsible one that is not able to avoid eating the occasional improper things.What are Christmas without being able to eat a good piece of Suchard?

DiabetesForo
11/11/2010 4:51 a.m.

The truth is that it is fabulous for certain "sins."I do not have luck better:-/ :))

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/11/2010 5:03 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Well, if Velia are careful because she must hook, look at my mother -in -law that I do not happy with the old one buys the modern.:)) :)) Well I say about the lambonadas because it is what I missed most but for us it is great when cooking everything to steamed and powerful weighing and the ingredients that you make you make it better.Well, for the children if it has to be difficult, because I still had lucky the bad that detected the disease at age 20 (something that seems to be is rare because normally the type 1 appears smaller) and as a child atecandy like the other children because it should not make any grace for the other children in your environment to eat sweets and those things we eat in your face.How does the girl wear?For the control it seems that well because I went a few days ago to the review and told me that it was very good (something that I miss because I did not get it very well) it gave me 6.2 and asked why I repeat that I miss me and told methat for them that a patient had less than 7 it was already an achievement that more people who could imagine had much more (up to 8 and peak). By the way, because speaking of sweets thermomix also does them and clouds, but likeAt the moment I do not have kids :)) I do not know the ingredients that carry or if the sugar for the sweetener can be changed without problem, I only know that in the classes they ask the recipes that interest you and get you a bit of your own needs to your own needs.Do you have it?If you have it if you want I ask you recipes for the girl to give her a little joy within what can be clear.All the best

DiabetesForo
11/11/2010 1:16 p.m.

Adri, I am diabetics since April of this year, I have been phenomenal, I am on a honeymoon, and to continue ..., to see if my life lasts :)) :))
Occasionally I give myself whims, now that I am honey because I take the opportunity to sin a little, hahaha
When I have the Thermomix, I will ask you for recipes, it has to be a joy, I really want to have it
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/11/2010 5:49 p.m.

Adri, congratulations on Hemo, a 6.2 is a magnificent figure, but it is not just that to be assessed to be better controlled.As important is the figure as having stability, a hem greater than yours but achieved with few fluctuations, nor many declines or many ups), and with adequate weight, is considered today more important.
Why do you think you're not right?
Angela takes it great, fortunately you can eat everything, that if knowing what you eat, how much you eat and what you have to put on insulin ... for that the bomb is wonderful ... and the sweets do not miss them much, Poquitas had eaten before debuting, yes, always carries some in his bag and when he is low he takes the opportunity to take it .... TB.They sell some without sugar in the pharmacy, or in an internet store, we usually have, but they are hard because it is not accustomed ... better.
No, I don't have thermomix, but I have some friends who use it years ago, and I have been able to try the magnificent desserts, ice cream .... that's why I say, what better no: oops: :)) :)).In any case, thank you very much for your offer.

A hug.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/12/2010 4:21 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi Anabeg
Joba then makes it very little that you have it, because if daughter, take advantage as you can ... :)) :)) Now, I hope to have a better honeymoon, if I get to get married clearly: D :)) Well thenIf you buy it, enjoy it and the recipes of course, whenever you want.
Kisses and take care that if you now take bad customs then there is no one to take them off !!!!

DiabetesForo
11/15/2010 7:57 a.m.

Well, I say it badly because I do a little what I want.First I almost always looked at my finger if I am bad, but very rare and second I do not always punish the same because I already told the doctor that I cannot always eat the same sometimes "success" in what I click and othersOr it happens or it is short, so you put your result, it will be fine but in my notebook there are many ups and downs, but I will continue trying to take better care.Jobá I'm glad that the girl is doing well, I don't want to think if I spent little.Ah by the way my sister is also called Angela, look at you!:)) :)) :))
Greetings.

DiabetesForo
11/15/2010 8:03 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.