New in the forum

IngridGC's profile photo   11/12/2010 8:26 a.m.

Hello, very good to all, I need your experience about diabetes, I tell you. My mother is 54 years old and recently there have been some analysis and high levels of blood sugar 287 are detected and has other things uploaded by sugar, they tell us that it is likely to be diabetic. She is obese, in lost weight and has muscle pains, the head doctor tells us that these muscle pains are sugar, she also has an appointment with the endoclino and they are going toperform more tests. I would like to know if someone happened to someone or happened to something similar to weight loss and those pain that I tell you. I thank you beforehand. I am from Gran Canaria in case someone on the island recommends a doctor,thank you.

IngridGC's profile photo
IngridGC
11/12/2010 8:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Ingrid,

I am also new in the forum and diagnosed as a diabetics makes little, but with the blood glucose data I can tell you with certainty that your mother is diabetic.Weight loss is one of the symptoms of diabetes, along with a lot of thirst, desire to urinate continuous and tiredness, among others ...

Maria J.'s profile photo
Maria J.
11/12/2010 8:47 a.m.

Hi María J:

I thank you that you have told me about your experience, the truth that until you are done all the remaining tests, I will not be calm, all the symptoms of which you speak to me are including the muscle pains, of which I want to knowIf there is someone who also has them. A greeting and thanks.

IngridGC's profile photo
IngridGC
11/12/2010 9:50 a.m.

The symptoms are quite clear.
In my opinion it is diabetic, but moreover, the doctor who trafficking is an inept.How does it tell you that "it will probably be diabetic"?These figures are to ask for immediate analytics and not delay the one who sees it an endocrine.
Request the urgent appointment or ID by emergencies to the hospital.With those figures you can't walk.

Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/12/2010 10:05 a.m.

Good night, Ingrid.

I did not debut with muscle aches but it is true that when I am high sugar I sometimes have them.It is because lactic acid crystals are formed (lifetime, go) in the muscle, and since we have no sugar in the muscle (because insulin is the one that transports it from blood to the muscle) instead of disappearingThe little ones stay there.It may be that, but you would have to have more data.In any case, it doesn't surprise me.These sugar values ​​especially if debuting (which are repeated, because the already controlled do not usually allow ourselves to luxury for those figures) produce a lot of tiredness that I suppose it can translate into that.

You will tell us.

móntrial's profile photo
móntrial
11/12/2010 1:45 p.m.

Thanks to all, this week I tell you how everything is going

IngridGC's profile photo
IngridGC
11/13/2010 9:51 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.