What do I like here?

Juan Luis's profile photo   11/24/2010 4:50 a.m.

I was a peculiar guy my father.I will talk about one of your peculiarities, food.For my father, the only important thing in the food was the sweets, and the bigger the better.For him, the first and second dish were pure procedures.It is said that once in a restaurant asked first a candy, secondly, and another dessert.It was a grace of my father, who never repeated ... although once I found my mother's first kitchen book, the one I used during the first years of his life as a housewife ... and were all sweet recipes !!!!My father the theme of the first and second dishes had it very well resolved, I had it completely delegated to my mother, who only had to take into account the 3 or 4 things that I did not endure, and that always, but always, I had toHave to eat and dine two dishes and desserts ... well, sweet ... in my house for years and years ate a frozen dessert, yes, that cut, with maria cookies.The two dishes was very curious, if we ever had a single dish for dinner, I know, for example fried eggs with potatoes, my father in addition to fried eggs with potatoes had anything first thing, a little broth, aLittle File ...
But the most curious thing about being were restaurants.My father always repeated a restaurant, it was enough to have a good and great dessert so that life is no longer complicated, always at the same restaurant, on Sundays normally.In the chosen restaurant the first and second dish was already a matter of my mother, so as soon as he sat and gave the letter he went to the desserts, and once chosen, almost always the same, and since the first thing about the firstAnd second dish, it released ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡!What do I like here?

PD: My father was a notary, from there, I think, his habit of passing reading the letter of the restaurants, and the wills, until he reached the important, the last page, where he signed ... or read the list ofHis beloved desserts.I suppose that for that reason your obsession to fulfill the pharragoso procedures ... of the first and second dish.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/24/2010 4:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

hahaaaa, your father was a wise.Raquel and I do the same when we eat out.The first thing we look at are the desserts and choose the restaurant according to the dessert that we like best.The truth is that meals should start by dessert.The other day, at a wedding, I had to leave Charlota's cake because I couldn't anymore ... and it gave me a shame that I almost cried.: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/24/2010 2:17 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

hahaha, good, can you really be so sweet?:)) :)) :)), it happens to me the other way around ..... the stews, the bread, the Iberian ham ..... and I do not follow hahahaha ......

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/24/2010 3:12 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) Excellent.Why don't you write to us more often?
You reminded me of me, poor, what efforts you have to do for not asking for the biggest desserts!However to me ... like not ... I am more with meadow.
I fixed that your father was neither type II diabetic.There are so many people who believe that by eating sweet one diabetic is made :?Or never asked you?
: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
11/25/2010 3:41 a.m.

: D: D: D And so sweet was that he left a good inheritance to his children !!!: D I have not seen anything the same in my life, how they enjoy the dessert ... Juan Luis has a passion for the sweet, but as it is quite cautious it only takes them on certain occasions, but I have seen my sisterThe girls (and some adults) at a meal that we celebrate in a small town in Portugal: shock :: shock :: shock: ... and so on ....

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/25/2010 5:50 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

It is curious how we remember more intensity the small details, apparently unimportant, than the great events.

Celia can also the sweet.He brings it on both sides, because my father is an inveterate sweetness, and my mother -insteps for him.I only take ice cream, and he does enjoy fried milk when we go out to eat, but he doesn't usually take it.

Prado, I also lean on the Iberian ham and those things :)) :)) :))

Health

DiabetesForo
11/25/2010 8:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.