Diabetes and colds

kekiya's profile photo   11/29/2010 5:15 a.m.

Hello good!
I do not know if any similar topic will open, but I have not found any ... the fact is that I no longer remember the last time I cold (luck I have had), but to my misfortune, I just tunged a cold of theCopon, with cough, mucus, and a heaviness in the body that for what.Luckily I have not had a fever. What bothers me and I have been breaking down, is that my figures do not go down 200: shock :: Shock :, even putting 1 or 2 units more ... with the cold they have been uncontrolled, and none of almost 200, and I get scared a little ... I hope that the cold does not last a long... ains ... how hard is the life of the diabetic..Jeje

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/29/2010 5:15 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Kekiya!
Are you not taking anything for that trancazo?
Even if you don't have a fever, if you have coughs and mucus it is normal for your glycemia to be altered and until the symptoms will not improve you much.
When I have a trancazo, I take some envelopes from the pharmacy (they are not antibiotic) that in the excipients do not carry any sugar and do not alter the glycemia and they also go phenomenal for the symptoms.
If you are still bad and need the name, tell me.
Greetings!

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
11/29/2010 5:47 a.m.

Well look, right now I am taking acetylcysteine, 600, an effervescent pill a day.At the moment I am not doing badly, although for now I have only taken it 2 days with today. But what anger gives me, as soon as I begin to have acceptable figures, to sign up the hydrates, which as ... Ale, then takeA cold, so that the whole count is going to the porra. What does it eat, do whatever you do, modify what it modifies, I always do about 200 with this cold, no matter the rations that eat, the insulin-insulin dose... above add the anguish of not being able to breathe through the mucos ... hahaha, I am a poem. I lift me with 186 ... and breakfast the same, nothing, every day I need 6 of fast insulin, because I say, because II add 1 more unit to download that 186 .... with 6 soil to reach 2 hours to 140 or so ... after nothing, today with a unit more and .... 203 !!! pppfff: twisted ::Twisted:

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/29/2010 5:59 a.m.

They are things that happen !!!!!:( all controlled and suddenly get out of control !!!!!
I believe that you have infection (so many snacks would not be uncommon) and maybe with acetylcysteine ​​(which is the best for the moccos) it is not enough.
I say it because if they were only normal and currents, glycemia should be kept at bay !!!!
Have you gone to the doctor? I know it's just a cold but it never hurts .....

Ana82's profile photo
Ana82
11/30/2010 5:14 a.m.

Well look, I have stopped taking acetylcysteine ​​because I got a lot of granites on my face, so I don't know if it will be for that, but just in case, I have stopped taking it. I know, each body is aWorld. There are people who before coming his rule, a Pokitin is uncontrollaThat is to say, that I can breathe moderately well through the nose, without having it totally congested, but it is that Joe, I demoralize me a lot, because I do not know that insulin units put to "hit" at least as long as the cold lasts.I have to take to the nurse all the count of hydrates, count and everything, for the subject that they are already going to put the bomb ... what am I going to present with this cataract?Figures to the virulé ?? pppfff ... :?: (((

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
11/30/2010 5:35 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.